Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 2,139 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,427 reviews
on March 19, 2017
I bought this after hearing about this as the best non chapstick taking the internet by storm. It really does work well, and is the only thing that will actually soothe my dry, chapped, winter lips when they are at their worst. It's got some good staying power since it sits on your lips and slowly sinks in, instead of disappearing as fast as you put it on like some others. It also works great as intended for very dry cracked areas.
on June 26, 2017
This stuff is thick. The consistency reminds me of a thicker Neosporin. The tube is small and a bit pricey but I will say my ladies are a lot less sensitive these days. I have only had it for about a week but it is getting easier and less painful to apply. I will probably buy more. I am using it right now as a preventative. I haven't started breastfeeding yet but my friend E swears by it.
on June 10, 2017
If you are looking for a lanolin product (as opposed to lanolin-free), then this one is my only choice. When I've needed the soothing powers of lanolin over the years, this is the brand I return to. I've wanted to try others, but never took the risk as I've been very happy with it. I started using Lansinoh in the hospital when I received a sample and I just stuck with it.
on March 23, 2017
I know this is intended as a nipple cream, but it's worked really well to keep my son's chapped cheeks healing and moisturized this winter! He has eczema and his cheeks are often red, dry, and chapped in cold weather. Along with moisturizer, using the Lansinoh on his cheeks daily has really helped. I also use this lanolin as chapstick! Great product with lots of uses.
on May 7, 2017
Every new mom needs this when breastfeeding. It helped so well to relieve dry and cracked nipples during the first few postpardum days. It also helped to apply it before showering, and before and after feedings.
on October 19, 2016
I am a first-time mom and this lanolin saved my nipples in the first few weeks of breast-feeding. Would apply after every feed and this helped prevent cracked nipples and dryness. Purchased based on the excellent reviews and I'm glad I did. Use very rarely now that my nipples are used to breast-feeding, but without it in the beginning I may have quit breast-feeding altogether. Also like that it is safe for my little one.
on February 26, 2016
I bought this because I watched a Youtube beauty guru's video and she recommended this nipple cream for dry lips. It really works! My lips get so chapped in the winter and it was especially bad the past week - I felt like they were going to crack and bleed any minute AND I use Vaseline every night.

This cream is thick (means your lips stay really moisturized for a long time and you don't have to reapply) and has no fragrance. It's been about 3-4 days and my lips are so much smoother/better :)
on June 19, 2016
This was the medicine suggested for sore nipples after giving birth. It works fine, but I think it was one of the reasons I got a blocked duct. My milk would come out at easy when it was covered in this. Plus the thought of my baby eating this. I would recommend​ coconut oil. It feels so much better plus it isn't thick and past like.
on January 19, 2016
This product is wonderful. It is great for soothing soreness or cracking. I made sure to have it with me when I went to the hospital to have my baby and it was a tremendous help during those first few days of adjusting to nursing. Since then I have not needed it for myself but my husband tends to have very dry hands during the winter. I heard that this product can be used for general dry skin as well and decided to give it a try. It has done wonders for him! No more rough, bleeding hands.

A small amount goes a long way and one tube will last you quite a while. I will say that if used on your hands be prepared for more of a stick feeling than you would have if using a normal lotion. However, it rubs in after a while and is well worth it!
on June 26, 2017
I was so glad to find the product I'd been searching for under it's previous name, LANSINOH TREATMENT FOR FEET. I did not want it for the labeled purpose which is why it took so long to find it. And only then after seeing it mentioned in a review. It's in a much smaller tube than the original and is a thinner consistency than the original but it is easier to apply. Other products do not compare for treating seriously calloused skin.