Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Size: 40g|Change
Price:$5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 2,144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,439 reviews
on October 7, 2016
Save your nipples. Buy this.
In all reality I really needed this the first week or two after having my little one. The first few days were the hardest and this cream gave me a huge relief because as a new mom my nipples were obviously not use to a baby constantly suckling.. they got so sore and even bled (eek!)

This stuff helped me push through. It really helped my nipples heal in time for the next baby chow down.

Nowadays I only need it when I pump a lot. It's great to have and I honestly consider it a must have for new moms.

Hope this helps!
on October 6, 2016
My new lip moisturizer. My daughter thinks it's gross to use "nipple cream" on my lips but after my lips became resistant to Vaseline and would burn and peel I had to find a replacement coming across this salve. It works wonders and a little goes a long way.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 27, 2016
I bought this after a YouTube personality I really like (Dominique Sachese) recommended it for chapped lips. I keep it in my nightstand and use it before bed, and really does work well for chapped lips. It makes your lips feel smooth, and lasts all night, even though I often breathe through my mouth because of my allergies. I will always keep this on hand! It's become a new staple.
on March 21, 2017
Great for nursing moms. I've used this in my long years of nursing my 7 children. If your looking for a free option breast milk is your free ticket. If your looking for in my opinion the best product this is it.

Cons.
It's thick and oily making it a tad more to clean off of breast pumps.

It's healing and works very well.
If your a first time nursing mom or on your 7th like me or more this is great to have. Its always in my hospital bad.
on February 19, 2017
I subscribe to a monthly sample beauty box. I received a product that was a tiny version of an expensive lip balm, one I liked so much I purchased the full size. For $16.00 I got a half ounce of that premium balm.

On that full size version, the ingredient list had a simple line: pharmaceutical grade lanolin. That was it.

So I wondered if I could get it cheaper, and a search here came up with this product, at much less the cost. I purchased it, and it is identical to the expensive product.

I guess that's the downfall for companies of having to list ingredients, isn't it. I never would have needed this the way it's advertised- I'm long past my breastfeeding years and now into my lips-dry-out years.

I put this product on nightly and my chapped lips are much softer. I'm using it as a cuticle cream now too -since I have enough to test.

It's a very thick, creamy clear balm with no scent or taste. It's a bit like vasoline but less greasy and oily. I highly recommend this balm for any of your dry skin needs. If it's safe enough for a breastfeeding baby it's safe enough for my aging lips! And I'm glad it's a more reasonable price!
on February 6, 2017
love this stuff! This is what I was given in the hospital for cracked nipples and it works wonders! I use it almost after every time I breastfeed. It really does help with the soreness and relieves cracked nipples very fast. I also had a compression bruise on one nipple the first few days of trying to figure out breastfeeding, and this helped a lot with that as well. I recommend this to anyone breastfeeding. FYI it will stain your clothes though.
on September 21, 2016
If you want a fantastic lip gloss or want to treat your chapped lips, BUY THIS! Now. Seriously, it will change your life. This product contains the same main ingredient (lanolin) as in the Bite lip mask line at like a fraction of the cost. The look is super shiny and feels great. The scent could be better, but for the price, I can live with it. You will never go back to whatever Chapstick/lipgloss you were using before.
on May 17, 2017
Without this product, I would surely have gone crazy. Pure coconut oil works really well for keeping nipples from getting dry and cracked, but when you need to use the big guns, this product is great. I have been dealing with a baby with some serious nursing issues the past four months, and this product has been a lifesaver. The lanolin is super thick and incredibly moisturizing. Just a small dab warmed up on the finger and gently applied does the trick after a nursing session. I use it every time I nurse during the day, and use the Lansinoh Soothies with coconut oil at night, and I have avoided getting any cracks or bleeding. This is definitely a must have for nursing mothers, and I love that it is one simple ingredient, and safe for baby, no need to wash before feeding.
on March 19, 2017
I bought this after hearing about this as the best non chapstick taking the internet by storm. It really does work well, and is the only thing that will actually soothe my dry, chapped, winter lips when they are at their worst. It's got some good staying power since it sits on your lips and slowly sinks in, instead of disappearing as fast as you put it on like some others. It also works great as intended for very dry cracked areas.
on April 13, 2017
Product worked great and saved my poor parts from my child with a very strong mouth. I put on a healthy dose at night before bed and whenever needed during the day. It does "stain" clothes, but easy to remove with dish soap. I also used with nursing pads to protect my shirts. I'd highly recommend this brand to others.