Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 10, 2017
If you are looking for a lanolin product (as opposed to lanolin-free), then this one is my only choice. When I've needed the soothing powers of lanolin over the years, this is the brand I return to. I've wanted to try others, but never took the risk as I've been very happy with it. I started using Lansinoh in the hospital when I received a sample and I just stuck with it.
on October 21, 2017
This is great stuff. It is much thicker than Mandela, and you might like warming it between your fingers before use, but thinner than the less processed stuff. It doesn't smell like unprocessed lanolin, which is nice. My baby doesn't seem to mind the taste of it, and my nurses said I do not have to wash it off prior to feding_ it is baby safe, which puts it way above other lotions and creams.

I also use it as a baby lotion, especially for her hands that she likes to put in her mouth. It makes a huge difference.
on June 26, 2017
This stuff is thick. The consistency reminds me of a thicker Neosporin. The tube is small and a bit pricey but I will say my ladies are a lot less sensitive these days. I have only had it for about a week but it is getting easier and less painful to apply. I will probably buy more. I am using it right now as a preventative. I haven't started breastfeeding yet but my friend E swears by it.
on May 7, 2017
Every new mom needs this when breastfeeding. It helped so well to relieve dry and cracked nipples during the first few postpardum days. It also helped to apply it before showering, and before and after feedings.
on October 19, 2016
I am a first-time mom and this lanolin saved my nipples in the first few weeks of breast-feeding. Would apply after every feed and this helped prevent cracked nipples and dryness. Purchased based on the excellent reviews and I'm glad I did. Use very rarely now that my nipples are used to breast-feeding, but without it in the beginning I may have quit breast-feeding altogether. Also like that it is safe for my little one.
on January 19, 2016
This product is wonderful. It is great for soothing soreness or cracking. I made sure to have it with me when I went to the hospital to have my baby and it was a tremendous help during those first few days of adjusting to nursing. Since then I have not needed it for myself but my husband tends to have very dry hands during the winter. I heard that this product can be used for general dry skin as well and decided to give it a try. It has done wonders for him! No more rough, bleeding hands.

A small amount goes a long way and one tube will last you quite a while. I will say that if used on your hands be prepared for more of a stick feeling than you would have if using a normal lotion. However, it rubs in after a while and is well worth it!
on August 17, 2017
I might have gotten a bad tube, or a knockoff...it's very thick and not fun to apply to sore nipples. My tube doesn't glide on like the tiny sample tubes that my hospital provided me in Labor & Delivery. I wish I lived in a warmer climate, maybe that would soften it out. (I live in mild California)
on December 30, 2013
Don't you just love it, when lactation specialist tell you that if you're doing it right... you won't have any soreness?? Ha!! I was extremely lucky, my LO latched on right after birth, and we didn't have any issues with her breastfeeding - however my nipples weren't used to the intensity with which my daughter nursed. Right off the bat, I had chapped blistering nipples... now I have a high pain tolerance (natural childbirth) but, I didn't want anything to get in the way of being able to breastfeed my baby. I tried a couple of other products, including mother love, and wasn't getting any relief - tried this and VIOLA! So much better, The chapping and blisters went away almost overnight, but the sense of relief was immediate. Great product.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 8, 2014
This is baby #3 for me, and I actually used Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter, 2-Ounce Jar while breastfeeding my other two little ones. For some reason, though, the nipple butter didn't cut it for me this time around, and I had to switch to lanolin. I like Lansinoh's version because it is 100% pure, with no other ingredients. I also like how it comes in a tube now; I don't think it was like that a few years ago (though I could be wrong). Most importantly, this stuff keeps the boob area healed and healthy. Overall, I've been really happy with the product.
on July 25, 2017
Purchased this before my baby was born so I would be prepared. I only used it a few times as I found I didn't really need it. It doesn't have much of a smell to it, is easy to apply and is a small enough bottle to take on the go. Only complaint would be that it's slightly greasy.