Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,232 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,532 reviews
on October 6, 2016
My new lip moisturizer. My daughter thinks it's gross to use "nipple cream" on my lips but after my lips became resistant to Vaseline and would burn and peel I had to find a replacement coming across this salve. It works wonders and a little goes a long way.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 27, 2016
I bought this after a YouTube personality I really like (Dominique Sachese) recommended it for chapped lips. I keep it in my nightstand and use it before bed, and really does work well for chapped lips. It makes your lips feel smooth, and lasts all night, even though I often breathe through my mouth because of my allergies. I will always keep this on hand! It's become a new staple.
on February 19, 2017
I subscribe to a monthly sample beauty box. I received a product that was a tiny version of an expensive lip balm, one I liked so much I purchased the full size. For $16.00 I got a half ounce of that premium balm.

On that full size version, the ingredient list had a simple line: pharmaceutical grade lanolin. That was it.

So I wondered if I could get it cheaper, and a search here came up with this product, at much less the cost. I purchased it, and it is identical to the expensive product.

I guess that's the downfall for companies of having to list ingredients, isn't it. I never would have needed this the way it's advertised- I'm long past my breastfeeding years and now into my lips-dry-out years.

I put this product on nightly and my chapped lips are much softer. I'm using it as a cuticle cream now too -since I have enough to test.

It's a very thick, creamy clear balm with no scent or taste. It's a bit like vasoline but less greasy and oily. I highly recommend this balm for any of your dry skin needs. If it's safe enough for a breastfeeding baby it's safe enough for my aging lips! And I'm glad it's a more reasonable price!
on May 17, 2017
Without this product, I would surely have gone crazy. Pure coconut oil works really well for keeping nipples from getting dry and cracked, but when you need to use the big guns, this product is great. I have been dealing with a baby with some serious nursing issues the past four months, and this product has been a lifesaver. The lanolin is super thick and incredibly moisturizing. Just a small dab warmed up on the finger and gently applied does the trick after a nursing session. I use it every time I nurse during the day, and use the Lansinoh Soothies with coconut oil at night, and I have avoided getting any cracks or bleeding. This is definitely a must have for nursing mothers, and I love that it is one simple ingredient, and safe for baby, no need to wash before feeding.
on September 21, 2016
If you want a fantastic lip gloss or want to treat your chapped lips, BUY THIS! Now. Seriously, it will change your life. This product contains the same main ingredient (lanolin) as in the Bite lip mask line at like a fraction of the cost. The look is super shiny and feels great. The scent could be better, but for the price, I can live with it. You will never go back to whatever Chapstick/lipgloss you were using before.
on June 14, 2017
Okay, using nipple cream in place of lip balm may seem odd, but the internet told me to try it and let me tell you... IT WORKS. They weren't lying. The dryness that comes along with Accutane is no joke and caused the sides of my mouth to split open but using Lanolin before bed has done wonders in such a short amount of time. Plus it doesn't have any kind of taste and is thick without being "goopy"; it'll stay all night without evaporating and give your skin much-needed relief and allow it to start healing. Seriously - though it may sound odd, if you're in need of an intense moisturizing lip balm then look no further.
on June 2, 2015
I've tried other brands of lanolin and nipple balms but I've always been sensitive to some ingredient or another. Not so with Lanisoh, this stuff is pure lanolin, nothing else. Works great during those first few weeks of nursing!

It is a bit stiff to get out of the tube, especially if you are in a colder climate. I found that holding the tube in the crease of my knee while nursing was sufficient enough to soften it up to get a bit out once I was done nursing. If I ever find myself nursing again after a period of not nursing, I'll definitely be buying this for myself again. I also recommend/buy it for all my friends trying out breast feeding.

Bonus: the leftovers work great as lip balm or to lanolize wool covers if you cloth diaper. Not a bit wasted in my house, I used the rest of the tube for both. Can't do that with other brands of lanolin, again because of the additives.
on February 24, 2016
Lanolin has done a great job of keeping my nipples from drying out or cracking (no issues in almost 4 months so far = SUCCESS!), it does work as described.

The downside for me, however, is that it's SO thick - it's a pain to get on, and then it's even more annoying to wash off of you hands after applying. Soap did almost nothing, and then I'd try to dry my hands on a towel and my fingers stick to the towel. Yuck.

So, it does work - but not my favorite product. Try Organic Coconut Oil instead, does the same job but doesn't leave a mess on your fingers.
on May 22, 2017
The triangle one gave perfect thickness for my swimsuit top. The round one was to use under my light exercise tank tops, I was super pleased that they are not noticeable, even after sweeting a lot due to exercise. The half-moon shape one was to use under my bathing suit, they were great for lift. Great quality product exactly what I've been looking for, I will buy more later.
review image review image review image
on March 12, 2017
Used it for severely chapped lips and a couple times for nips rubbed raw from an ill-fitting sport-bra. Both times the area recovered in about a week. This was after trying other balms and salves for about a month, to no avail. However, ymmv. This didn't work for my boyfriend's chapped lips.