Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 7, 2016
Save your nipples. Buy this.
In all reality I really needed this the first week or two after having my little one. The first few days were the hardest and this cream gave me a huge relief because as a new mom my nipples were obviously not use to a baby constantly suckling.. they got so sore and even bled (eek!)

This stuff helped me push through. It really helped my nipples heal in time for the next baby chow down.

Nowadays I only need it when I pump a lot. It's great to have and I honestly consider it a must have for new moms.

Hope this helps!
on October 6, 2016
My new lip moisturizer. My daughter thinks it's gross to use "nipple cream" on my lips but after my lips became resistant to Vaseline and would burn and peel I had to find a replacement coming across this salve. It works wonders and a little goes a long way.
This was recommended by a friend, but I didn't think it was going to be much different than Vaseline. Boy was I wrong. This stuff is AMAZING! It gives IMMEDIATE relief and lasts forever. The best part is that you don't need to use a lot at all! My nipples are so sore but as soon as I put this on it somehow goes away! The weird thing is that t doesn't just take away the surface pain it clears some of the "Aching" too. I'm so happy with this! If you find my review helpful please mark it so. Thank you!!
I bought this after a YouTube personality I really like (Dominique Sachese) recommended it for chapped lips. I keep it in my nightstand and use it before bed, and really does work well for chapped lips. It makes your lips feel smooth, and lasts all night, even though I often breathe through my mouth because of my allergies. I will always keep this on hand! It's become a new staple.
on February 19, 2017
I subscribe to a monthly sample beauty box. I received a product that was a tiny version of an expensive lip balm, one I liked so much I purchased the full size. For $16.00 I got a half ounce of that premium balm.

On that full size version, the ingredient list had a simple line: pharmaceutical grade lanolin. That was it.

So I wondered if I could get it cheaper, and a search here came up with this product, at much less the cost. I purchased it, and it is identical to the expensive product.

I guess that's the downfall for companies of having to list ingredients, isn't it. I never would have needed this the way it's advertised- I'm long past my breastfeeding years and now into my lips-dry-out years.

I put this product on nightly and my chapped lips are much softer. I'm using it as a cuticle cream now too -since I have enough to test.

It's a very thick, creamy clear balm with no scent or taste. It's a bit like vasoline but less greasy and oily. I highly recommend this balm for any of your dry skin needs. If it's safe enough for a breastfeeding baby it's safe enough for my aging lips! And I'm glad it's a more reasonable price!
on May 17, 2017
Without this product, I would surely have gone crazy. Pure coconut oil works really well for keeping nipples from getting dry and cracked, but when you need to use the big guns, this product is great. I have been dealing with a baby with some serious nursing issues the past four months, and this product has been a lifesaver. The lanolin is super thick and incredibly moisturizing. Just a small dab warmed up on the finger and gently applied does the trick after a nursing session. I use it every time I nurse during the day, and use the Lansinoh Soothies with coconut oil at night, and I have avoided getting any cracks or bleeding. This is definitely a must have for nursing mothers, and I love that it is one simple ingredient, and safe for baby, no need to wash before feeding.
on June 2, 2015
I've tried other brands of lanolin and nipple balms but I've always been sensitive to some ingredient or another. Not so with Lanisoh, this stuff is pure lanolin, nothing else. Works great during those first few weeks of nursing!

It is a bit stiff to get out of the tube, especially if you are in a colder climate. I found that holding the tube in the crease of my knee while nursing was sufficient enough to soften it up to get a bit out once I was done nursing. If I ever find myself nursing again after a period of not nursing, I'll definitely be buying this for myself again. I also recommend/buy it for all my friends trying out breast feeding.

Bonus: the leftovers work great as lip balm or to lanolize wool covers if you cloth diaper. Not a bit wasted in my house, I used the rest of the tube for both. Can't do that with other brands of lanolin, again because of the additives.
on September 21, 2016
If you want a fantastic lip gloss or want to treat your chapped lips, BUY THIS! Now. Seriously, it will change your life. This product contains the same main ingredient (lanolin) as in the Bite lip mask line at like a fraction of the cost. The look is super shiny and feels great. The scent could be better, but for the price, I can live with it. You will never go back to whatever Chapstick/lipgloss you were using before.
on March 19, 2017
I bought this after hearing about this as the best non chapstick taking the internet by storm. It really does work well, and is the only thing that will actually soothe my dry, chapped, winter lips when they are at their worst. It's got some good staying power since it sits on your lips and slowly sinks in, instead of disappearing as fast as you put it on like some others. It also works great as intended for very dry cracked areas.
This is a must-have for any breastfeeding mamma! I started using this on day one in the hospital with my first child and it was an absolute life saver. The consistency is super thick which protects sensitive nipples from cracking and bleeding. Significantly reduced pain while we were getting the hang of latching for the first few weeks. Now that we're acclimated I use the remaining product for dry skin on my feet and hands. I also give this for every baby shower I attend. Make sure you apply near a sink. I found I could only get it off with hot water and soap and just fyi, it will stain clothes and bras so use with breast pads. Great product, highly recommend!