Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,093 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,379 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 27, 2016
I bought this after a YouTube personality I really like (Dominique Sachese) recommended it for chapped lips. I keep it in my nightstand and use it before bed, and really does work well for chapped lips. It makes your lips feel smooth, and lasts all night, even though I often breathe through my mouth because of my allergies. I will always keep this on hand! It's become a new staple.
on September 21, 2016
If you want a fantastic lip gloss or want to treat your chapped lips, BUY THIS! Now. Seriously, it will change your life. This product contains the same main ingredient (lanolin) as in the Bite lip mask line at like a fraction of the cost. The look is super shiny and feels great. The scent could be better, but for the price, I can live with it. You will never go back to whatever Chapstick/lipgloss you were using before.
on March 12, 2017
Used it for severely chapped lips and a couple times for nips rubbed raw from an ill-fitting sport-bra. Both times the area recovered in about a week. This was after trying other balms and salves for about a month, to no avail. However, ymmv. This didn't work for my boyfriend's chapped lips.
on March 19, 2017
I bought this after hearing about this as the best non chapstick taking the internet by storm. It really does work well, and is the only thing that will actually soothe my dry, chapped, winter lips when they are at their worst. It's got some good staying power since it sits on your lips and slowly sinks in, instead of disappearing as fast as you put it on like some others. It also works great as intended for very dry cracked areas.
on June 26, 2017
This stuff is thick. The consistency reminds me of a thicker Neosporin. The tube is small and a bit pricey but I will say my ladies are a lot less sensitive these days. I have only had it for about a week but it is getting easier and less painful to apply. I will probably buy more. I am using it right now as a preventative. I haven't started breastfeeding yet but my friend E swears by it.
on June 10, 2017
If you are looking for a lanolin product (as opposed to lanolin-free), then this one is my only choice. When I've needed the soothing powers of lanolin over the years, this is the brand I return to. I've wanted to try others, but never took the risk as I've been very happy with it. I started using Lansinoh in the hospital when I received a sample and I just stuck with it.
on March 23, 2017
I know this is intended as a nipple cream, but it's worked really well to keep my son's chapped cheeks healing and moisturized this winter! He has eczema and his cheeks are often red, dry, and chapped in cold weather. Along with moisturizer, using the Lansinoh on his cheeks daily has really helped. I also use this lanolin as chapstick! Great product with lots of uses.
on May 7, 2017
Every new mom needs this when breastfeeding. It helped so well to relieve dry and cracked nipples during the first few postpardum days. It also helped to apply it before showering, and before and after feedings.
on October 19, 2016
I am a first-time mom and this lanolin saved my nipples in the first few weeks of breast-feeding. Would apply after every feed and this helped prevent cracked nipples and dryness. Purchased based on the excellent reviews and I'm glad I did. Use very rarely now that my nipples are used to breast-feeding, but without it in the beginning I may have quit breast-feeding altogether. Also like that it is safe for my little one.
on February 26, 2016
I bought this because I watched a Youtube beauty guru's video and she recommended this nipple cream for dry lips. It really works! My lips get so chapped in the winter and it was especially bad the past week - I felt like they were going to crack and bleed any minute AND I use Vaseline every night.

This cream is thick (means your lips stay really moisturized for a long time and you don't have to reapply) and has no fragrance. It's been about 3-4 days and my lips are so much smoother/better :)