Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 40g|Change
Price:$7.58+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 2,105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,397 reviews
on October 7, 2016
Save your nipples. Buy this.
In all reality I really needed this the first week or two after having my little one. The first few days were the hardest and this cream gave me a huge relief because as a new mom my nipples were obviously not use to a baby constantly suckling.. they got so sore and even bled (eek!)

This stuff helped me push through. It really helped my nipples heal in time for the next baby chow down.

Nowadays I only need it when I pump a lot. It's great to have and I honestly consider it a must have for new moms.

Hope this helps!
on February 6, 2017
love this stuff! This is what I was given in the hospital for cracked nipples and it works wonders! I use it almost after every time I breastfeed. It really does help with the soreness and relieves cracked nipples very fast. I also had a compression bruise on one nipple the first few days of trying to figure out breastfeeding, and this helped a lot with that as well. I recommend this to anyone breastfeeding. FYI it will stain your clothes though.
on February 13, 2015
i am not a breastfeeding mother. I buy this for lip balm. I started out using an old clarins formula that went discontinued, then found its twin in Bite Beauty's agave lip mask. But boy is that expensive for a tiny tube! Then in my birchbox I got a sample of Dr Lipp nipple balm for lips and it again was the same great stuff... Only ingredient being lanolin! Ding ding ding that's the common denominator here - the key ingredient in all my fave lip products...LANOLIN! So I figured this was the cheapest way to get a mass quantity of it. I have this on my lips all evening->night->into the next am til I do my makeup and my lips never have a chapping issue even in sub zero temps and I can even wear matte lipsticks during the day cause I keep my lips so well moisturized by night. This stuff will stick on your lips til you rub it off! HG FOR ME!!!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon June 28, 2015
I breastfed my twins for 13 months and used this lanolin cream nearly every day, sometimes for treating tender nipples but mostly for preventing dry, cracked nipples. It was a lifesaver on more than one occasion! I didn't use other brands of lanolin creams so I really can't compare but I will say it worked so well for me. It is a bit thick but I think that's what helped me so much throughout those months. Also, because it's safe for a baby, I would put some on and wouldn't have to worry about making sure to wash it off before the next feeding. This tube lasted me a long time, even with using it most days. It was also a very reasonable price and it's definitely worth buying it here rather than at a local store unless you need it right away. I would highly recommend this product to any breastfeeding mom!
on April 16, 2015
This stuff is a must have! Breastfeeding is much harder on the nipples then anyone ever talks about. In the early weeks, as you adjust, you feel like your poor nipples are going to fall off of your body. Think of the most painful, sore, stinging chapped lips you have ever had. Multiply that pain by 10 and that is what your poor, traumatized nipples will feel like in the first few weeks of breastfeeding. This stuff is not optional, it is mandatory! Worth every penny. Don't wait to buy it either, you'll want it as soon as your baby is born, when you are still in the hospital, even. It's an item you should pack in your overnight bag for your post-delivery hospital stay. It is totally natural too, no need to worry about wiping it off before feeding your baby.
on March 21, 2017
Great for nursing moms. I've used this in my long years of nursing my 7 children. If your looking for a free option breast milk is your free ticket. If your looking for in my opinion the best product this is it.

Cons.
It's thick and oily making it a tad more to clean off of breast pumps.

It's healing and works very well.
If your a first time nursing mom or on your 7th like me or more this is great to have. Its always in my hospital bad.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 27, 2016
I bought this after a YouTube personality I really like (Dominique Sachese) recommended it for chapped lips. I keep it in my nightstand and use it before bed, and really does work well for chapped lips. It makes your lips feel smooth, and lasts all night, even though I often breathe through my mouth because of my allergies. I will always keep this on hand! It's become a new staple.
on October 6, 2016
My new lip moisturizer. My daughter thinks it's gross to use "nipple cream" on my lips but after my lips became resistant to Vaseline and would burn and peel I had to find a replacement coming across this salve. It works wonders and a little goes a long way.
on September 21, 2016
If you want a fantastic lip gloss or want to treat your chapped lips, BUY THIS! Now. Seriously, it will change your life. This product contains the same main ingredient (lanolin) as in the Bite lip mask line at like a fraction of the cost. The look is super shiny and feels great. The scent could be better, but for the price, I can live with it. You will never go back to whatever Chapstick/lipgloss you were using before.
on September 28, 2014
This lanolin has been such a relief to my dry, cracked, and even bleeding nipples as I have been getting used to nursing and pumping. My little man came early and I had to supplement with formula while in the hospital due to his low blood sugar. Because of him getting used to a bottle (and not trying as hard to get milk), he did not want to breast feed as much. I had to start pumping fairly quickly so that I could provide breast milk via bottle. It was quite an adjustment and my nipples were definitely seeing some wear and tear quickly. This lanolin has been my saving grace. I now put on after I pump and nurse and again before I shower (keeps my nipples from drying out with the water and soap). I do use the Motherlove nipple cream as well prior to pumping and nursing. Both creams have helped ease my pain and has helped me finally get used to pumping and nursing. I highly recommend!