|Product Dimensions||3.75 x 1.5 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||65005p|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||Total usage of Soothies by Lansinoh Gel Pads (multiple pads) should not exceed three weeks. If nipple pain continues beyond one week or the nipple is cracked, bleeding, scabbed, blistered, or excessively painful, seek the advice of an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant or health care provider. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Minimum weight recommendation||1 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||96 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Soothies Breast Gel Pads, 2 Pack|
|Item Weight||3.04 ounces|
|Country/Region of origin||USA|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Lansinoh Soothies Breast Gel Pads for Breastfeeding and Nipple Relief, 2 Pads
Enhance your purchase
- SOOTHING RELIEF: Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads provide instant cooling relief from cracked, painful or sore nipples so moms can continue to breastfeed. The pads can be stored in the fridge to enhance cooling.
- HELPS HEAL SORE NIPPLES: Lansinoh Soothies help soothe and heal sore nipples, and can be reused for up to 72 hours. They come with a fabric backing to help protect your nipples from bra friction.
- SAFE FOR MOM AND VEGAN: The gel pads are safe, absorbent and are made from glycerin. Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads are vegan.
- HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT: We understand that sometimes breastfeeding moms need a little help. That's why we provide a range of products from soothing lanolin to breastfeeding pumps and nursing accessories.
- MOM FOUNDED AND PARENT LED: Founded by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh has supported moms for 35 years, breast pumps, nipple creams, nursing pads, and breastmilk storage bags, helping families create bonds that last a lifetime.
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.com Shop items
From the manufacturer
1) Made with an all-natural vegetable-based glycerin
2) Soft fabric backing helps protect nipples from bra friction
3) 2 units of breast gel pads
Lansinoh Soothies Breast Gel Pads
For Breastfeeding Moms
Our Soothies Gel Pads for breastfeeding are a great soothing solution for nursing moms experiencing cracked, painful or sore nipples. It is an ideal product to have on hand when moms come home from the hospital.
- Instant Relief- Cools and soothes painful, cracked nipples
- Reusable- Storage tray ensures pads can be used for up to 72 hours
- Vegan- Made with vegetable-based glycerin
- BPA and BPS free
Soothing gel cools on contact to provide instant cooling relief from cracked, painful, or sore nipples so moms can continue to breastfeed. Can be stored in the fridge to enhance cooling.
Perfect Gift for the New Mom
Another powerful option for new moms to care for and help heal painful nipples. Perfect gift for baby showers and to add to a baby registry list.
Soothes and Helps Heal
Lansinoh Soothies soothe and help heal sore nipples. Unique, soft fabric back help protect sensitive nipples from bra friction.
Care, Pump, Store, and Feed
Lansinoh has an array of products for moms and babies focusing on nipple and breast care, pumping moms, breastmilk storage, and feeding your little one. To learn more, visit our Brand Store by clicking the word Lansinoh at the end of the product title.
FSA/HSA Eligible Products
Great news mamas! The majority of our Lansinoh products are FSA and HSA eligible and will let you know if they are at checkout.
New from Lansinoh
We’re constantly innovating to bring the best tools to enable moms and babies to get the best start in their new lives. Our newest releases include soft Washable Nursing Pads, a letdown Breastmilk Collector, 7 ingredient Organic Nipple Balm, our quietest pump yet, the Smartpump 2.0, and glass feeding bottles.
Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads for breastfeeding is a great soothing solution for nursing moms experiencing cracked, painful or sore nipples during the early days of breastfeeding. It is an ideal product to have on hand when moms come home from the hospital. These gel breast pads provide instant cooling relief to soothe and help heal sore nipples so moms can continue feeding baby. Soothies hydrogel breastfeeding pads are safe, absorbent, and can be reused for up to 72 hours. The safe, absorbent gel in Soothies nipple pads helps prevent leaks. If Soothies nipple gel pads become saturated or no longer stick to skin, they have likely become saturated and should be replaced. A fabric backing made of cotton helps protect sensitive nipples from rubbing against clothing. Each gel breast pad comes with a reusable tray for storing in between use. Store the gel breast pads on the tray during breastfeeding and reapply as needed. Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads for breastfeeding can be stored in the fridge for even more cooling relief. Vegan. Made in the USA. Founded by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh has been committed to helping moms succeed in breastfeeding for over 30 years. Lansinoh is a leader in breastfeeding products and accessories, famous for its award-winning cornerstone product Lansinoh lanolin and Lansinoh nipple pads. For more information, please visit Lansinoh.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
Compare with similar items
Total usage of Soothies by Lansinoh Gel Pads (multiple pads) should not exceed three weeks. If nipple pain continues beyond one week or the nipple is cracked, bleeding, scabbed, blistered, or excessively painful, seek the advice of an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant or health care provider. Keep out of reach of children.
Open pack and remove gel pads
Remove gel pad from reusable tray
Gently place the gel side of the pad directly over nipple
Before breastfeeding or pumping remove gel pad
Gently cleanse breast with warm water to remove any gel residue before breastfeeding or pumping and pat dry
Do not rinse gel pads with water
After breastfeeding or pumping reapply gel pad over nipple
Reuse for up to 72 hours or until fully saturated
In between use store gel pads on reusable tray
Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
* Keep them in the fridge so they are nice and cool when you need them
* Stick really well for long periods of time
* Can be used again and again
* Really helped sooth sore nipples
I’m my experience I wouldn’t wear these nonstop over a day just so that your nipples can have some air. I used them for an hour after each feed and then put them back in the fridge ready for the next feed.
Having said that, there was a great sense of relief when these were first applied, for about 30 seconds!!