Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lanza Hair KB2 Keratin Bond Hair Repair Leave in Protector 33.8 Ounce
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Size: 33 oz|Change

on January 22, 2014
I have been using this product for 10 years or so and I have to say its the best I have ever used, BUT something has gone extremely wrong with this product!! at times I will get a bottle or tube that just isn't the same,,(although bought from same place) the texture is different and makes my hair dry and dull, then I buy another bottle and its the silky version (not to creamy) and it leaves my hair like silk.. but I have to buy from all different places in hopes to find the perfect texture. I really would like to know what is going on and why all the different textures in the cream,, and the new bottles that have kb2 on them DO NOT HAVE THE SAME INGREDIENTS as the original bottles,, so I try to buy the older versions in hopes that those are still the original,, Please bring back the 1st orginal bottles of this product it was WAYYY BETTER!
on January 9, 2016
I use this on my fine, curly hair after towel drying it and before putting on something with more hold. It cuts down on frizz and defines curls in a nice, natural, not heavy or sticky way. Great on its own for people who just need a little frizz control but don't want some goopy or heavy stuff. I've tried everything and this is a favorite. Hard to find things that work on frizz or curls when you don't have super thick or coarse hair.
on November 29, 2014
This Lanza KB2 Conditioner, together with the "Dominican Magic" conditioner is what we have settled for, for our daughter very dry and ultra curly hair. The Lanza is a bit "heavier". We typically need to use less of it, and it gives a little bit of structure/hold to her hair. Almost as if using a tiny bit of hair gel. Sometimes we also use both conditioners at the same time
on September 6, 2011
My hair was extremely damage because I will either blow dry it too often or use the flat iron. Besides that I will use mouse, gel and hair spray to style my hair, after I was introduce to Lanza Hair Repair Leave-In Protector my hair looks healthier. I no longer use any other chemicals in my hair..I love it!!
on September 2, 2014
I have been using this product and it makes my hair feel so good I would have frizz and could not manage my hair very well after I started using this product I love it will be using this quiet often I would reccomend this to anyone with Static and frizz
on October 11, 2010
I use a small amount after I wet my hair in the morning. It takes away alot of the frizz and accentuates my curls. It doesn't feel thick or waxy as other conditioners have felt. My friends daughter (17) has completely different hair from me (long slightly wavy blond hair) and she loves it too.
on September 22, 2014
The product is okay. No the best conditioner out there. The company on the other hand are great with customer service. My order had an issue that they rectified immediately. Customer deserves 5stars product on the other does not. Will do business with this company again.
on August 4, 2014
This leave-in conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and silky! I love it! No sticky or oily residue either. My hair is coarse and curly but this leaves it soft and flexible.
on May 16, 2013
My daughter has really tight curly long hair and this product helps to give her hair a relaxing, clean shiny feel and it does wonders for her hair, overall
on August 10, 2013
Have been using this for years and it's still the best product out there for hair protection. It helps to control the frizz well.