|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 10.1 x 2.1 inches|
|Item model number||OPTI100X4|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Warranty||Limited one year|
Lanzar OPTI100X4 Optidrive 800 Watt 4 Channel Competition Class Mosfet Amplifier
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- 100 Watts x 4 RMS Power @ 4 Ohms - Bass Boost Circuit - line Outs for Left and Right Channels - Soft Turn On/Off - Frequency Response: 10Hz - 35kHz - Fuse Rating: 25A x 3
- 200 Watts x 4 Max Power @ 4 Ohms - Bridgeable at 4 Ohms - Low Pass Filter Controls - Minimum Speaker Impedance: 2 Ohms - Variable Low Pass Filter: 50Hz~120Hz, 24dB/Octave - Dimensions: 10.08'' (W) x 2.12'' (H) x 15.75'' (L)
- 400 Watts x 2 Max Power @ 4 Ohms Bridged - 2 Ohm Stereo Stable - High Pass Filter Controls - THD: 0.04% - Variable High Pass Filter: 50Hz~750Hz, 24dB/Octave
- 175 Watts x 4 Watts RMS Power @ 2 Ohms - Double Sided Epoxy PCB Circuit Board - Subwoofer Remote Level Control - S/N Ratio: 100dB - Variable Bass Boost: 0 to 18dB
- Electronic Crossover Network - Gold Plated RCA Inputs - Power and Protection LED Indicators - Channel Separation: 60dB - Input Sensitivity: 200mV ~ 8V
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I have plenty of experience installing amps and was happy that it had no hang ups or issues. It was a little hard for me to buy this on line, not really knowing what to expect when it arrived but I have to say I'm very impressed that nothing was damaged and that it's performing as it was described. It's pricey but well worth it.
Dont second guess this amp just because its from Lanzar, there are a couple other high end brands that have the same identical guts but cost 2-3 times more.
This amp is large. Output is totally unimpressive at any impedance above 2 ohms. If you are running a pair of 4 ohm subs in your vehicle don't even consider this amp. This amp uses a 150 amp fuse which is not mentioned anywhere in the description. Do the math and you will see that this amp can't possibly meet it's RMS output.
On a positive note however mine has no problem running at half an ohm impedance. It's output is quite impressive at one half ohm. It makes the rear wall of my truck ( yes the whole wall) move visibly when turned up. If you have room for lots of speakers, or have low impedance dvc subs then this might be a suitable amp for you if your standards are not that demanding. Personally mine works fine but I truly wish that I had purchased something else.
I have stuck with a two amp system and prior to the Lanzar, what drove my Eclipse Titanium 10s..was an old school Autotek Stealth Amp... What I was always wanting was not just something that thumped...but something that thumped solid...with rock, bass, and anything that I played. This being said, I have to say I took a chance on this amp and I am VERY impressed. I am running the amp at about 1/2 gain and 1/2 bass boost and it is rocking the hell out of the 10s. Normal 10s...I would not subject to this kind of amp...but these Eclipse 10s...seem to be just fine.....This amp comes with a remote...which is perfect..to adjust on the fly....seems to work great. The only con....the amp is long...VERY long...but it still fit under the mid seats of the Tahoe...so that was not a biggie. All and all, this amp is true to its word as far as RMS wattage in my humble opinion. It is a great buy
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Right out of box has not turned on or power up hocked up still trying to power it up !Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this from the warehouse at a discounted rate. Amp didn't play a single note. Clearly defective.Published 2 months ago by xavier b
Does 7k at .5 and does rated.beast amp.clean sound.get your electrical right or keep it movin!Published 6 months ago by mike peluso
Wow and that's all I'm gonna say.. this puppy packs a wallop!! Clean sound tooPublished 10 months ago by Anthony C.
It definitely pushes some power mosfet amps I think are the way to go .u may need a trailer due to the size compared to digital amps the size of my cell phone but if u have the... Read morePublished 12 months ago by mitchell