Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on October 17, 2010
Came like it said brand new in the box with fast delivery..I had this on two 12 type r's and they BANG:-)
on March 3, 2011
okay. my first amp was given to me like a "hey im buying a new amp and this one i dont want. would you like it?" that one lasted about a year and a half after i recieved it so i bought a brand new one. AWESOME amp. i know people are all like this amp is over rated and only produces about 300 watts of power but thats for the 12v. i have a brand new high output alternator and a yellow top battery in my car. this amp HITS HARD.
review image
on October 13, 2007
I'm using this amp for my HOME SUB!!!! I have a Cerwin-Vega 15" sub and the internal amp is fried. I hooked this amp to it with an old computer power supply (not alot of 12V power) and this amp shakes the walls. I have many more options for "tuning" my bass, plus I have the Bass-Boost mounted under my coffee table and can adjust it from my couch. This thing has much more power than 200 Watt amp built into the sub. I don't think this thing has 4000 Watts into a 4ohm load (my sub is 8ohm), but I would be willing to bet this thing is pumping 400 Watts into an 8 ohm load which is about 800 Watts into a 4 ohm load. BUY THIS AMP, you won't regret it for the price.
on April 8, 2014
it's an okay amp......but it only last me a couple years when I purchased it then it shorted out. I was disappointed bcuz I expected more out it's time in performance.....I expected to have it for a longer amount of time but it didn't last.
on December 14, 2010
i had this amp hooked up to 2 12inch max pros and it sounds great for a month or so but i fried this amp twice so if ur looking for short term then go for it but otherwise dont waste your time

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.