Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LapGuard with Radiation Shielding Technology
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on November 3, 2014
I have no idea whether this device actually shields its users from radiation, but it sure is handy to use. The shield's wedge design sets my MacBook Air at a comfortable tilt when I'm working and its USB-powered fans in its base help keep the computer from overheating when I'm pounding away. I bought one for my daughter in hopes that it WILL protect her reproductive health, and I'm quite sure that it will at least make her laptop work easier. Sometimes the fans can get a little noisy, but all and all it's a terrific product.
on July 6, 2013
It dose not have a high enough air circulation to keep my laptop cool. I had to use a table top fan because my laptop started to get to hot. I am not pleased with it at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone. The only good thing is the padded under side.
on December 1, 2012
I have no idea if this really works because with radiation exposure--who knows? However, I'm glad this is available for a decent price, and it can't hurt. It was shipped very quickly and was exactly as described. My teenage daughter rolled her eyes when I gave it to her, but she's used it and that's what matters. She has a 17.5" computer, but it still fits. We haven't used the fan yet, but the product itself seems to be fine.
on June 3, 2013
I had another brand and it was just OK. I liked the radiation shielding idea since I have my laptop in my lap a lot and I thought it would be better to be safe than sorry years from now. Anyway, it is not only very very quiet, it has variable speed, two fans, a retractible cord, and the padding on the bottom is so comfortable. This is a really great little item. The retractible cord design is quite unique and very functional. I'd recommend it highly.
on August 28, 2013
Well, the fan stopped working after about 1 week. Other than that, it's comfortable. I didn't measure it's radiation ability though.
on May 24, 2013
Well, my computer over hears extremely easy and fast, and I was hoping this would help it. It is quit (which is a good thing), but isnt very powerful and not a very large area, so it doesnt help at all.
on December 1, 2014
I bought it mainly for the radiation shielding and it supports a 17 inch laptop comfortably, but after the first time I used it the fans started going off and on intermittently due to a loose connection/loose wire near the usb plug, as I sometimes have to move the wire a little bit to get the fans to come on or stay on
on April 27, 2013
This devise only lasted about three days before the fans started making a very load noise. There was an option to return the device but I would of had to pay for shipping, etc... This was a NO WIN deal for the customer.

Forewarned is foresight...
on January 12, 2014
I bought this for my son-in-laws birthday. So, I don't know how effective it is and, really there is no way for him to gauge the effectiveness either. I think we have hope that the manufacturer is telling the truth and that it is blocking or neutralizing the harmful rays. He says it is comfortable to use.
on February 23, 2014
This product was advertised an the Best Quite cooling unit for a laptop. So far it has been as stated. It is very quite & keeps my HP laptop cool as a cucumber.