Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NOVICA Multi-Gem Stainless Steel Beaded Necklace
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School

80%
20%

on February 17, 2008
I was very pleased with this necklace. It took a while to receive but it was well worth the wait. I've worn it once thusfar, but I received compliments immediately. The designer has obviously been able to create a delicate and feminine design that has a unique presence. What's not to like? I also like the idea of supporting talented artisans from around the world that have so much to offer aesthetically.
on January 7, 2014
This item is very pretty. It's not for me so I am not sure how sturdy it is, but the necklace part (all the beads) looks pretty solid. To me though, the flower seemed to look slightly cheesy - hence the 4 vs 5 stars. I have purchased other necklaces from the same designer and they have been great so I am assuming this one will work great as well. My friend said she loves it but has yet to wear it.
on November 22, 2013
Amazing and delicate necklace, very feminine. The blue is stunning (my skin is very white, so the contrast with the necklace is gorgeous!)
It came in a beautiful bag, is a very good gift!.
on November 3, 2014
Its very pretty and delicate. I have a long slender neck and was unsure how this would look on me, it looks lovely with the right shirt.
on September 16, 2015
Very beautiful!!!!!!! High quality!