Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
Laptop AC Adapter Charger for Dell Latitude D820 D830
|Price:||$8.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Also Compatible with : Dell AD-90195D*Dell PA-10
- Input : AC 100-240V ~ 2.5A 50/60Hz - Output : DC 19.5V, 4.62A, 90W
- This Product has 12 MONTHS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY!
- Package Includes: 1 pcs AC Adapter
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* Upon starting up my computer, the BIOS warns me that the system AC adapter type cannot be determined, and that consequently the battery may not charge and system performance will be reduced. Upon doing some research, I found that AC Adapters for many Dell computers actually send information to the computer (what adapter type, wattage, etc.) via a small pin in the middle of the adapter - it's not just a power supply, it also sends a small amount of data when plugged in. I believe that this is what is malfunctioning in the charger. My BIOS complains that it cannot recognize the AC adapter type, and as a result my system performance will be reduced. If I continue, I DO INDEED notice a drastic decrease in speed (especially for doing computational stuff).
* The laptop does not always charged when plugged in. The green "charging battery" light on my laptop does not turn on (even if I know the battery is very low). This happens because the system does not recognize the AC adapter.
For this reasons, I would highly recommend buying the official Dell charger (even though it may cost more). It will be worth it if the charger lasts longer.
So, what about "how hot does it get"? If all it's doing is running the computer cuz the battery is already fully charged it just gets warm, 105 degrees. If the computer is off but the battery is charging it gets pretty warm, nearly hot, I measured it to be around 115 degrees case temperature. If it's both charging the battery and running the computer at the same time it gets hot, around 125 degrees in the hottest spots of the case. It will charge the battery pretty fast, I didn't time it but it seemed like it only took a few hours.Read more ›
1. A few times, I've gotten a BIOS error on boot saying something about an error regarding power. I hit continue and everything is fine.
2. The plug doesn't fit as snug into the computer as it should. It's fallen out a few times when moving the laptop around.
Overall these issues don't bother me much, and definitely worth the money saved.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The item was exactly as pictured - note that the picture does not include a wall plug for the adapter. Read morePublished 6 months ago by shawn irvine
It melted after one year .... I'd prefer to buy an original one rather than it ....Published 10 months ago by Frenzy75
The battery and charger work perfectly from day of installation. Excellant delivery time and the product is exactly as it is described. Thank youPublished 12 months ago by Jeffrey Hess