- Save 6% each on All items offered by Fancy Buying when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code FBY180420 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% each on All items offered by Fancy Buying when you purchase 20 or more. Enter code FBY180419 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% each on All items offered by Fancy Buying when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on All items offered by Fancy Buying when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 4% each on this item offered by Fancy Buying when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code TI2HV2J6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on this item offered by Fancy Buying when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code ET2HN9YK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Laptop/Notebook AC Adapter/Power Supply Charger and Cord for HP
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand New
- 30 Day Money Back
- 12 months warranty
- Quality guaranteed
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
18.5V 3.5A,4.8*1.7Central Pin 3-Prong
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It came quickly and recharged my poor dead battery, my laptop lives once more!
My only complaints would be that the cord is rather short, ~6 feet long (my old one was 10) and the plug itself is a 2 prong rather than a 3 prong with no ground, also the 2 prongs are the same size and if you plug it in upside down (because you can when both are small) it will spark - which is scary but doesn't seem to do any damage, just keep your tongue away from the outlet :P.
Anyway, it's hard to explain and I'm tired. All I know is that it still works after all these months even though the wires are exposed, and sometimes a little blue snap of light happens when I plug it in, but it still works.
I can't be nitpicky about it since the price was super low.
I will write another review in a week or so or the instant something goes wrong. I am rating this at a three rite now because I do like that it not disconnecting every time I move my laptop like the universal one did.
Well it has been almost 2 years since I bought this adapter and so far everything is running good. The overheating I was first concerned about was just in the beginning. My adapter is working very well and I have no problems with it what's so ever. I'm updating my review because I will be purchasing a new one very soon. The $80 I bought power bar is no longer working and I don't use that on much only when I travel with my laptop. I don't get how it could be damaged but it is now I need to have an extra adapter in my bag. One stays at my desk plugged in at all times which is this one that I bought back in November of 2011 today is July 4th 2013 and when I go somewhere I just unplug my laptop and put it in my bag with my spare. I changing my review from 3 stars to 5 now.
I have not contacted the seller. I have just changed the way I used the older computer HP DV6000 series computer.