BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Larabar Gluten Free Bar, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 1.6 oz Bars (16 Count)
Flavor: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough|Size: 16|Change

on October 25, 2016
I'm allergic to almonds (the least allergenic of the tree nuts, because of COURSE I am), so this is one of the few gluten-free snack bars I can eat. My husband and I both love them, and so do my niece and nephew (also allergic to almonds, because my family is snake-bit, as the Southern saying goes). I order them a couple of boxes at a time so we don't have to worry about running out! It's a good "sweet treat" when we're on the go; I always keep a couple in my purse now just in case I get hypoglycemia mid-afternoon.
Enthusiast: Petson October 7, 2016
I buy at least two boxes a month. I really like them with a bit of dark chocolate. The only downside is I often receive dryer bars, which probably means they have been on the shelf a while. That is why I gave 4 stars rather than 5. They are much better when they are fresher and moist, but because I like them I take my chances. They cost 1.49 a piece at the local health food store and 1.29 a piece at another store. Sot he buy on line through Prime is the best deal.
on June 28, 2016
Yum! This is my favorite Lara Bar, and for some reason only a few stores by me carry them. I used to purchase a giant box from Costco, and they're no longer at my local box.
These bars are perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth, without eating total junk. Just dates and cashews. As an added bonus, the nuts in this variety are cut small enough that my small kids can eat them no problem. Other flavors have bigger chunks.
Simple ingredients and super tasty.
on August 25, 2013
for those who are leery of "healthy" snacks that turn out to be chock full of junk ingredients, these will make you do the happy dance! :-) some flavors have as few as TWO ingredients!!! OMG, be still my heart!!! :-) I'm on a mission to try them all but so far my fave is the cherry pie :-). They are great snacks and/or emergency food. I always have one or more in my backpack so I can tell you that even when they get squished beyond recognition, they still taste great when you open up the pkg!! ;-)
on December 18, 2015
Mmm! Chewy, cookie goodness! Without all the bad! I have been a long-time Larabar lover, and this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my favorite out of the; Peanut Butter Cookie, Apple Pie, and Cherry Pie, that I have tried. I would like to try the Brownie one sometime. So far though, this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the best of the ones I've tried. It's sweet enough, not way overly sweet and has a nice satisfying effect. Perfect for breakfast pairing, or a snack throughout the afternoon. I am a Holistic Health & Wellness Coach, and I recommend these!
on October 10, 2017
I have the Cashew Cookie which I first tried from a grocery store and loved, so I ordered these. The taste is very much like eating a date with tiny pieces of cashew -- delicious! I've tried a few other flavors -- the blueberry muffin is moist and taste as well -- did not like lemon. But these are my fave so far. Nice replacement for cloyingly sweet candy bars.
on September 23, 2015
This soft, healthy, tasty snack contains only two ingredients, cashews and dates, in sublime proportions. If you have food sensitivities, of which I have a gazillion, this is probably still safe, and will satisfy your sweet tooth without making your teeth ache. Eating out is too much of a risk, so I always carry food in my purse. Larabar cashew cookie is usually there, or something like.
on October 1, 2016
I buy this flavor a lot and was glad to see that it was a decent price. I am a college student and don't always have time to go to the store, so I typically buy snacks from Amazon early on. They are delicious and also not made with refined sugars.

One thing I am not super satisfied with is that they are now owned by Kellogg's. Otherwise, they are delicious and healthy when compared to most other snacks these days.
on May 5, 2017
All 16 bars, arrived quickly, in a fresh condition. This flavor does taste like a brownie, though not as sweet, but yummy all the same. I love its chewiness, which is probably enhanced by the coconut, without a noticeable coconut taste. Will buy more, for sure.
on October 9, 2014
These taste a lot like carrot cake. I just wish they had cream cheese frosting. These are my second favorite Larabar. My absolute favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough. About 200 calories per bar, so it's a no-brainer to reach for one of these instead of an actual candy bar, piece of cake or dessert. I like to have something like this in place of sweets, but this one just isn't sweet enough for me. And just one bar really doesn't fill me up, so I wouldn't consider it as a small meal replacement. I'd have to eat 2 and then the calories vs. satisfaction would not be there. Just not enough bulk. Nice with a cup of coffee, snack, or something like that.