Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 369 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 387 reviews
on April 26, 2011
I ordered the charm hobo in the green..and I love it! I wasn't sure about ordering this bag, as I've always used a smaller bag, and was worried about how deep it would be. Well, I really like it..it seems deep, but I've found when I set it on a counter while in a store, it kinda flattens out, and then it's not so deep. I don't have any problems getting my wallet or other things out of it.

There is a zip pocket on the outside, which is important to me..I don't want to have to dig inside of the purse for my cell phone. I also throw my keys in there and it's quite handy!

It's very roomy inside..several pockets for smaller things, and a cell phone pocket..but I use the outside pocket for mine. The material inside is pretty..in the description I thought maybe it was animal print, but it isn't. Even still, very stylish! The charms hang on a removable keychain, which I have removed and placed my spare keys on it and carry it in the inside pocket, rather than attached to the outside!!

I've had several compliments on this bag and am really glad I bought it. It's practical enough for everyday use, and I think that it will be handy to throw snacks in and even a little book or 2 for my son when we go on short road trips!!

The only problem is, I kinda wished I'd have ordered the yellow as well!! I love this bag!!
11 comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2015
It's a cute bag and made well. The issues I have is when you put it down the purse will collapse causing everything inside to move around.
review image review image
on March 28, 2012
Upsides:
My purse just arrived and it's pretty nice. I've only owned black purses before, but I was instantly drawn to the red one. It's a great, rich red that's not too flashy or dull, it's perfect. It's definitely a BIG bag. With it hanging from my shoulder, it reaches a little past the bottom of my torso and the bag itself is over 2x the size of my head! I think the most remarkable thing about this bag was the shipping. Ordered it 3/23, it shipped 3/25, and I received it 3/28. I thought that was great, considering the estimated arrival date was 3/30-4/16. In case anyone is wondering, it ships from New York through USPS.

Downsides:
The zip closure on the top/opening of the bag leaves you wanting. The tip of the zipper isn't attached to the bag and the zipper doesn't go across the entire bag, making it pointless if you're zipping it so things can't fall out or if you're trying to shield your stuff from the rain. The charms also look very cheap and will probably get scratched up fast. The interior fabric looks/feel cheap too, and it has a faint odor that's a little off-putting.

All-in-all, it's a pretty nice purse, but it could be better. I uploaded some photos of the charms, interior, zip closure, and handle.
review image review image review image review image
on March 11, 2014
I've waited a long time to write this review. Over a year, y'all. And guess what? I STILL LOVE THIS BAG. It was fantastic the first time I used it and it was fantastic yesterday at the grocery store. The size is perfect. I use it as a purse, a camera bag, and as a diaper bag. It's a little tricky to pare stuff down if I want to use it as all three things at the same time, but two out of three I can do with no problem whatsoever. The pictures do not do this bag justice. What did they do, shine 17 lights directly on the bags in order to shoot them? Shiny to the max, which the bag is totally not. I got the mustard yellow and it is way more appealing in person than in the photo. The removable keychain is a gaudy piece of junk, but you just unclip it and give it to your 4 year old and now err'body's happy.

What else? The exterior zipper pocket I use for my phone and keys. The interior pockets I use for smaller things that I don't need as often. The length of the handles is perfect so that the bag doesn't hang too low so you can reach in and grab what you need easily. What else do I say? So worth the price. It is the perfect bag.

(for reference I'm in my early 30s with a house full of kids. Neither I nor my family is treating any with kid gloves, know what I'm sayin'?)
on January 15, 2016
Ok - this is the first review I have ever done. I LOVE this purse! I am not a "purse" person. I have 2 - one dressy (black) and one everyday. I was so upset when my current one was getting shabby because I loved it. I tried to find an exact replica but couldn't so hence the Amazon search. I decided since I was buying online that I would not spend over thirty dollars so I wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't work out. I could not have been more wrong. I love this purse!

First of all, the color is beautiful. I only purchased the red because another reviewer said that it was a deep red - not a burgundy. The color is just amazing. I wear a lot of purple so I had concerns this would clash - it doesn't. The color is such a shade that I believe it will match about anything.

As other reviews stated, the purse is large. I am fine with that, I am tall so it does not overpower me. The handles are such a drop that I can easily get it on my shoulder, even in a bulky winter coat. It also has many zippered compartments on the inside which was a very nice surprise. Other reviews complained about the lining, but I think the lining is perfect.

The only negative I can say is that the charms seemed cheap, which is okay, they come off easily. Also the material of the handles is more shiny than I would pick out, but not a deal breaker for me.

To sum it all up, I could not be happier with a 30 dollar purse. This is just amazing and I plan on buying the brown or pewter soon.
on October 16, 2013
Overall happy with this handbag. No problems with the prompt delivery . If you want a roomy bag , you've got that with this one! I'm talking about tablet, cd case, makeup bag, wallet , plenty of zipper areas for storage. I chose the dove brown color which was true to the photo shown. I like it, but almost wish I had chose the red one. I may order one in red, still. Only thing I felt could be improved was the top zipper. It doesn't go full length, but it really hasn't gotten in the way or been a huge problem. Unless you have a lot of tiny items in your purse or are in the habit of turning purse over and upside down, I wouldn't let that fact deter you from buying. The material is like very soft worn leather and looks like leather. I took the charms off ( they clip on ) I just happen not to like that sort of thing. Hope this helps your decision. I am a purse a holic ! so I understand the need for reading reviews.
on January 11, 2015
I had ordered the pewter color and loved it so much that I ordered the black one. The moment I opened the package with the black one, I noticed the black was pealing off from the top edges on the sides just a little. It was much thinner than the pewter one too. (Much flimsier). I kept it because I needed to use it. The pealing has become extensive all the way around after just a few weeks of use. The pewter one never did that after 1 year.
on June 9, 2013
Even though I read the dimensions, the bag seems a bit larger. That's OK - I carry a lot of items and this bag is light. The color is more of a mustard yellow, but I like it. When I was removing the attached charms to see if I preferred the bag without them, they broke and there was a tiny hole in the front of the bag. I chose to keep it, since I liked it without the charms and I use a decorative key magnet and put that over the little hole (easier than the hassle of returning or exchanging). There are 2 zipper compartments inside the bag along with a couple of pockets and a zip pocket on the outside to keep my cell phone handy. Overall I like the bag and it arrived extremely quickly.
on June 17, 2014
I purchased this bag in desert orange around April for school and personal purposes. I needed a big sized bag that was durable enough to hold my books, water bottle, etc.. and that looked great. This was my fault and not at all the seller's ,but I thought the bag was much bigger than I had imagined , so when it came in I was a bit disappointed; however, once I started using the bag, I was surprised at how many things I could fit in there. I also took off the charms. This is my everyday bag and its nice ,but Im not sure if I would pay the price for it again.
Long story short....
Pros: I love the way it looks, love the color , it matches with almost everything I wear, its a decent size, not too big not too small, but quite roomy, very sturdy
Cons: After owning this bag for two months, the handle to the zipper that opens and closes the bag fell off, but that is my fault because I am always over capacitating all my bags. There are little strings coming out the bottom of the handles, I assume from carrying many things. I don't think it will last me more than 2 years
on March 23, 2012
I had this in my wish list for a few weeks, reading reviews and checking into other bags. I bought this Wednesday afternoon and it was just delivered today-Friday. You have to appreciate Prime shipping :).

What I like about this bag:

1. The color is a deep, rich reddish brown, like a brick red. It will be perfect with dark outfits and I think it will add a nice zippy color to anything I wear. I usually go for darker shades, not too many prints etc. It will be very nice this fall, with my browns and creams! It's not a fire engine red, which I don't care for.
2. The size is great. It is a big bag, but nicely proportioned.
3. The inner pockets are very helpful. I use a purse organizer, but I do like to keep my phone and lip gloss separate, so the two smaller pockets will be great. There are two zippered inner pockets, as well as a third pocket formed by the two zipped pockets. I will keep my wallet and other small things I like to secure, in these pockets.
4. The fabric lining is NOT an animal print, which is a bonus for me, since I don't really care for animal prints. The lining is a cream color with a brown floral(?) repeating pattern. I have uploaded a picture of the lining.
5. The handles are very sturdy, and not short at all. I don't like my purse to be so close to my under arm that it feels bulky. This bag is big, but because the handles are longer, it works.
6. The outer zip pocket is a nice size, good for your keys or phone.
7. I wanted this bag for a trip, so that I could carry a lot of my things and not have to search through several smaller bags. I can carry my usual purse items, my Kindle Fire, my yarn and crochet project(for the car trip) and probably a few more things (like my son's psp and gameboy)! This would work for an overnight trip, no need for extra luggage, just put an outfit on a hanger and stuff this bag! There is plenty of room in here.
8. The little extra touches- the faux croc accents are a nice touch, especially the handles. It looks very elegant. The magnets at each side are strong, keeping the sides folded in and giving a nice shape to the bag. The side belts are cute, and add a nice interest to the shape, too.

The only thing wrong, and this is probably just a factory glitch, is the charm keychain. Mine didn't have all of the letters. I only care because I wanted the D and B, since those are my husband's initials, and I thought that would be cute on my keychain. Maybe I can find a way to contact the seller and get another one sent to me.

I am looking forward to using this bag for a good, long time.

Update:
I found the missing pieces, they had fallen off the keychain and were in the bottom of the packing material. I had already contacted the seller, and they had sent a replacement keychain out to me. I let them know I had already found the pieces, and they were very nice about the situation. Very good customer service.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.