Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 358 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 370 reviews
on March 24, 2015
Don't waste your money on this duffle bag. After only six weeks of carrying my son's basketball shoes and gym clothes, the inside water resistant lining is flaking off so badly, that the inside of the bag looks like a blue and white mosaic if you hold it up to the light. Everything in the bag gets covered with flakes and they fall out on the floor constantly. This has only had normal use, has not been laundered or exposed to extreme temperatures. I have no idea why it would disintegrate in this manner, but I am thoroughly disgusted that I wasted my money on this piece of junk.
review image review image
on June 21, 2017
Nice look and reasonable quality for a medium duty budget bag.
Only one con is that the zipper is a single pull rather than a double pull.
Only because i prefer to open my bag from the center and pull the zippers out to each end, rather than zip from entirely one end to the other.
Otherwise seems like a good buy.
on May 23, 2014
Got this to hold all my jogging equipment. It certainly is roomy, and so far, it seems sturdy enough (I'll update this review if I have problems).

Only thing is, it has exactly one side pocket, and it's tiny, so for anyone expecting a gym bag with a bunch of separate compartments, this is not one of those.

UPDATE 7/15:
Fifteen months later, and some of the seams are starting to come apart. So, not the most sturdy thing, but you do get what you pay for.
on June 17, 2017
Got this for my 11 year old to use for his sports. It is not fancy, just a straight forward duffle bag. Serves it's purpose and came intact, no tears or zipper issues. Easily would buy again for the price. It is actually bigger than I thought which was a nice surprise.
review image review image
on July 21, 2017
I used this bag to pack a bunch of cordless tools to a job site. Worked quite well for hauling a cordless staple gun, saber saw, power drill and misc… other hand tools.
on November 6, 2013
Recently used this bag on a two week road trip and it stood up to repeated packing and unpacking, and being slung around the car and hotel rooms. The shoulder strap has a cushioned top piece that makes it comfortable to carry.
on March 13, 2017
This bag is okay as a cheap bag, but it is not heavy duty material. It is pretty flimsy and even the zipper seems pretty cheap. If you are looking for a cheap bag that doesn't need to take much abuse, then this bag may be for you. I probably wouldn't order another one like this. I only ordered this one for a project I was working on and I needed the orange and black color.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2017
It's cool for the price. I use it for the gym mostly. I put my shoes (size 12) a body towel, my workout notebook, and a water bottle in mine.
on March 21, 2017
My grandson was going on an overnight school camping trip. I wanted him to be able to have one tote bag for everything. I even packed his sleeping bag in it and it worked perfectly!
on June 28, 2017
Got for a trip my husband is taking--It is just what he wanted.