- ⚡⚡⚡ SAVE 15% off on Coffee Gator Grey Medium Coffee Canister ⚡⚡⚡ when you PURCHASE Coffee Gator Grey French Press. Just click ADD BOTH TO CART. No Promo Code needed! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡⚡⚡Buy 2 Grey French Press and SAVE 15%off the ENTIRE ORDER ⚡⚡⚡ TREAT A FRIEND :) Just enter code GET2PRSS at CHECKOUT to claim Enter code GET2PRSS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ☕☕☕ SAVE 20% WHEN YOU BUY 5 OF ANY COFFEE GATOR PRODUCTS ☕☕☕ Enter code COF20GTR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ☕☕☕ SAVE 15% WHEN YOU BUY 4 OF ANY COFFEE GATOR PRODUCTS ☕☕☕ Enter code COF15GTR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ☕☕☕ SAVE 10% WHEN YOU BUY 3 OF ANY COFFEE GATOR PRODUCTS ☕☕☕ Enter code COF10GTR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ☕☕☕ SAVE 5% WHEN YOU BUY 2 OF ANY COFFEE GATOR PRODUCTS ☕☕☕ Enter code COF5GATR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Large French Press Coffee Maker – Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel With Double Filter, Travel Canister and eBook – By Coffee Gator, 34floz, Gray
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hate boring, cold coffee? Us too. Our huge capacity kit is vacuum-layered and double-filtered. So it makes your taste buds dance with flavor fuller than a centipede’s sock drawer and keeps your brew piping hot for longer
- How does it compare? Well the military-grade 304 stainless steel is 33% thicker and 20% heavier (35oz) than the competition. It keeps coffee (or tea) hot for over 60 minutes longer than glass alternatives. A cool touch handle protects your hands and the spring-loaded, double-screen filter brews a cleaner cup
- Professional-grade in every way. This brewer is tough, durable and rust proof. To quote the reviews, it’s “built like a brick”. Unlike glass it won’t break when you drop it (but your floor might need some attention). Your search for coffee that makes you smile every time ends here
- Become a coffee Zen master. Our ‘5 Essential Steps’ ebook with secret insider info gets emailed with every purchase. On top of that, we even throw in a matching mini travel jar to store your next hit and make your friends jealous
- We’re only happy when you are. A 100% satisfaction promise covers all Coffee Gator products and we had 9,804 positive reviews last year. So choose Coffee Gator with confidence and you could even be enjoying the coffee experience of a lifetime as soon as tomorrow
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Drink Better Coffee
Bring the coffee house home
The Coffee Gator mission is more smiles per cup. We think that being able to drink incredible, barista-quality coffee at home is a basic human right. That’s why we’ve poured our hearts and souls into developing products that make doing that an absolute breeze.
Coffee Gator gear does what it’s designed for, creates flavor extravaganzas and looks downright sexy while it’s doing it.
We boldly stand up in the face of inferior products, made from flimsy materials, destined to disappoint. We defend you from coffee snobs who say you can’t make decent coffee in your own home.
We plant our flag firmly in the ground, fill our lungs and scream from the highest mountain top that ‘you deserve to drink better coffee!’
Vacuum layered stainless steel keeps coffee hotter for longer
Our French press is made from the same surgical-grade stainless steel they make aircraft out of.
So it’s very much built to last and has a reassuring amount of weight behind it.
It also has a double-layered vacuum wall. If you were paying attention in high school you’ll know heat can’t travel through a vacuum, so your coffee takes way longer to get cold. We make it over 30 minutes longer in fact.
There’s none of the fragile glass or flimsy plastic parts other presses use and it’s 100% free from any of that nasty BPA stuff too.
WARNING: Avoid exposure to direct heat and/or flames at all times.
Double-filtered to lock flavor in and kick sediment out
The job of any coffee filter is to stop grounds getting into your drink.
Our French press takes that job extremely seriously.
It uses a three-pronged approach to making sure your coffee is a drink, not a meal. There’s a two-step, double filtration system backed up by a sprung guard holding everything in place and working like a dream.
The result is less sediment in your mug and more flavor on your lips.
We always adopt a can(ister)-do attitude
As we always say, coffee is a basic human right. Imagine being stranded without access to fresh coffee. It just doesn’t bear thinking about.
That’s why we include a mini canister for taking your coffee on the road.
It’s cute as a button and holds enough for two cups so it should keep you going until you make it back home.
See through the smoke and mirrors of the coffee world
Despite what the big boys might have you believe, you don’t need a coffee masters degree to make a barista-quality brew.
We pulled together all the insider know-how and put it in a handy ebook for you. It covers choosing beans, looking after them, grinding, brewing and more. It makes brewing unbeatable coffee as easy as falling off a slippery log.
Our job is to make people (and sometimes pets) smile and we get some amazing reviews
Unfortunately, unlike this little guy, we are humans and (very occasionally) we make mistakes. Fortunately, as humans when something does go wrong, we work our hind legs off until it’s put right.
We operate a strict ‘no stupid questions’ promise. That means if you’re anything less than 100% pleased as punch, we’ll make sure things don't stay that way for long.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Act II: The Coffee Gator gracefully waltzes onto the stage I call "my counter". I ordered it because it won't shatter, isn't shiny and prone to fingerprints, plus it promises to keep my coffee warmer by 32 minutes. I really didn't order it expecting a better cup of coffee than my standard french press but OMFG - it delivers. For real, even the hubs agrees that this morning we ended up with the best cup of coffee ever tasted in this house. I can't follow the directions to a tee every time (scrap foam after 4 min then let it set a few more minutes - uh, not when you've got three kids who leave the house at different times and you need to put a bra on before the landlord comes over to fix your bathtub at 9am). So if you do not follow the directions perfectly, you'll still get a great strong AF cup of joe in the morning that will make other people think you're a little too enthusiastic about ...everything... but if you can actually follow the directions (like, on a leisurely Saturday morning), your palate will be enchanted with the smooth deliciousness that is the product of Coffee Gator.
Also, I have no idea what the point of the little glass jar is - it looks like it could handle at most 4 T. of coffee and seems better suited to store your marijuana (that is, if you live in California, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, or any other state with legal weed). But, hey - who am I look a gift stash jar in the bottle?
This makes a very good cup of coffee, as you'd expect a French Press to do. And it looks good. I really do like it, so bear in mind that the "cons" listed below are pretty minor in my estimation.
-Extremely sturdy. Also very heavy; my last (glass) french press broke when dropped. Now I fear for the tiles in my kitchen.
-The lid is hollow, and I was concerned that it might take in water through the plunger holes. There is a tube insert that is welded and seems to have sealed off the cavity, so I haven't noticed any water getting into the lid.
-With how heavy this thing is, it seems you really do need to pre-heat it. I'm still experimenting with pouring boiling water to partially fill (when cold), adding grounds, then finishing to fill. No idea yet if this is a suitable substitute to pre-heating with hot tap water.
-The plunger assembly is a little difficult to disassemble for cleaning. This is because the top of the plunger screws off in the same direction as the filtering assembly. This means that sometimes the filters come off, and sometimes the top knob comes off. If the top knob comes off, then good luck gripping the rod to unscrew the filter assembly. For the manufacturer, I'd recommend threading the top knob in the opposite direction of the filter assembly.
-There are some raw edges that I'm disappointed with. I don't know the right terminology here... but the top side of the bottom filter plate (with "x" shape) is pretty sharp. This is the side contacting the filter. Also the bottom side of the top filter plate (with holes in it) has sharp edges. The result is that the very nice filter is sandwiched between two plates with sharp edges; I can only imagine that this will result in a lot of wear and tear on the filter. It certainly chews through kitchen sponges quickly when cleaning. For the manufacturer, send these parts through a ceramic bead tumbler and these edges will be nice and smooth.
-The little coffee jar is... interesting. Glass jar, metal cylinder around it (with sharp bottom edges), and a metal lid that's really a plastic lid with a metal cover. Neat but not sure I will ever use it.
-Product packaging could use a little improvement. The bottom styrofoam containing the jar is fine but there is nothing protecting the top of the knob in the box. The box was pretty beat up and bent down around the knob so there was obviously some abuse of the box. Everything inside was intact though.
The quality of this piece of equipment is spectacular as well - other than (and here's where I'm terribly disappointed!), the stem part of the press started to rust after just 4 uses!! Now, we didn't leave the thing sit in water or anything, it got cleaned and dried off right after breakfast. Maybe we just got a lemon, but as the rest of the press is such high quality, this is very disappointing.
Oh, and the little canister..? My husband is going to use this to keep random nails and screws in LOL Might be fun for a one night camping trip where you want nice coffee in the morning, but other than that it's of not much use.