- Save 20% on ▶▶ Thermal Espresso Coffee Shot Glasses ◀◀ when you purchase 1 or more Coffee Gator Product offered by Coffee Gator. Enter code 20CGSHOT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on ⚡⚡ GRAY TRAVEL COFFEE MAKER ⚡⚡ when you purchase 1 or more Gray French Press offered by Coffee Gator. Enter code CGGRAY15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $5.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Large French Press Coffee Maker – Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel, Grey, 34 Ounce
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hate boring, cold coffee? Us too. Our huge capacity kit is vacuum-layered and double-filtered for flavor fuller than a centipede’s sock drawer and a piping-hot brew for longer. Oh yeah, you even get a mini canister for storing your next caffeine hit
- Keep coffee (or tea) hot for 60 minutes longer than glass. 304 stainless steel is 33% thicker and 20% heavier than the competition. A cool touch handle protects your hands and the spring-loaded, double-screen filter brews a cleaner cup
- Professional-grade in every way. This brewer is tough, durable and rust proof. Unlike glass it won’t break when you drop it (but your floor might need some attention). Your search for coffee that makes you smile every time ends here
- Plunge into next-level coffee. The Gator press is uniquely designed to stop sediment but let the delicious coffee oils into your cup. This results in a rich, full-bodied brew that will leave you grinning from ear to ear
- We’re not happy until you are. Our total satisfaction promise covers all our products (partly why we had nearly 10,000 positive reviews last year). So choose Coffee Gator with confidence and look forward to the coffee experience of a lifetime
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Drink Better Coffee
Bring the coffee house home
The Coffee Gator mission is more smiles per cup. We think that being able to drink incredible, barista-quality coffee at home is a basic human right. That’s why we’ve poured our hearts and souls into developing products that make doing that an absolute breeze.
We boldly stand up in the face of inferior products, made from flimsy materials, destined to disappoint. We defend you from coffee snobs who say you can’t make decent coffee in your own home.
We plant our flag firmly in the ground, fill our lungs and scream from the highest mountain top that ‘you deserve to drink better coffee!’
Vacuum layered stainless steel keeps coffee hotter for longer
A Coffee Gator French press is made with the same premium-grade stainless steel they use for military hardware. So you can bet your bottom dollar it’s built to last.
As well as being strong and sturdy you’ll find there’s an extremely satisfying amount of weight to it. That’s because it’s made in two layers making a vacuum-sealed space inside.
If you were paying attention in high school you’ll know that heat can’t travel through a vacuum so your coffee takes way longer to get cold. In fact, our testing found it keeps hot drinks hot for over 30 minutes longer.
WARNING: Vacuums do not respond well to direct heat. So please avoid using your French press on a stove or any kind of open flame at all times.
Double-filtered to lock flavor in and kick sediment out
The job of any coffee filter is to stop grounds getting into your drink. Just like a nightclub doorman guarding the VIP area, our French press takes the job extremely seriously.
We use a three-pronged approach to making sure your coffee remains a delicious drink and doesn’t start meandering into the realms of a meal.
There’s none of the fragile glass or flimsy plastic parts other presses use and it’s 100% free from any of that annoying BPA stuff too.
A two-step, stainless steel, double filtration screen system is backed up by a sprung guard that holds everything in place and working like a dream. The result is less sediment in your mug and more flavor on your lips.
My life changed when I discovered proper coffee in Colombia
I wanted to recreate it but the tools on offer weren’t good enough. Since then, my mission has been helping everyone Drink Better Coffee.
When everything else is instant, coffee might seem slow
But part of the beauty is the ritual. Get it right & it’s worth the effort. Take a breath, share a brew and discover how amazing coffee can be.
Our job is to make people (and sometimes pets) smile
When we make a mistake we work our hind legs off to put it right. So if you’re anything less than 100% pleased as punch, you won’t be for long.