Large Wood End Grain Cutting Board With Juice Groove - 18x12x2 Reversible Maple Butcher Block Made in the USA by California Custom Millwork
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT FOR ALL YOUR KITCHEN PREP NEEDS - The multi-use reversible board gives you plenty of room for carving meat, chopping vegetables, or using as an elegant serving platter
- SUPPORT AMERICAN-MADE PRODUCTS - Unlike most cheaper bamboo and acacia cutting boards that come from China, California Custom Millwork's professional wooden butcher's blocks are made right here in the USA!
- NO MESS DRIP GROOVE keeps juices from spilling on the counter. And inset handles make it easy to carry to your table
- KEEP YOUR EXPENSIVE CUTLERY SHARP - Our thick cutting boards are made from the best durable maple wood so you can use it over and over without constantly resharpening your knives
- EASY TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN - Rinse thoroughly after each use and remove stubborn particles with a sponge and mild soap if necessary. Apply food-safe mineral oil regularly to ensure your board lasts a lifetime. NEVER put your wood cutting board IN THE DISHWASHER
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
A BUTCHER'S BLOCK FROM CALIFORNIA CUSTOM MILLWORK IS A NECESSITY FOR EVERY KITCHEN Not only do our cutting boards have an elegant, natural look, they also add to the character of the food that’s prepared because they acquire a good seasoning over time, much in the same way cast iron cookware does.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE KNOWING OUR PRODUCTS ARE PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA While cheaper bamboo and acacia cutting boards are mass-produced and imported from China, California Custom Millwork uses only the best maple wood grown in the USA for its cutting boards and butcher blocks.
USE WHAT PROFESSIONAL CHEFS EVERYWHERE USE Maple cutting boards are used in commercial restaurants around the world because they’re more durable than bamboo and won’t ruin expensive knives like plastic.
DURABLE DESIGN IS EASY TO CLEAN Your Butcher Block comes pre-treated with a food-safe mineral oil so it’s ready to go right out of the box. When you’re finished using it, simply rinse off thoroughly and towel dry any excess liquid. Use a sponge and mild soap to scrub away stubborn particles.
YOU WILL NEED TO TREAT YOUR NEW BUTCHER BLOCK REGULARLY Liberally apply a food-safe mineral oil to your clean board by hand or with a rag, wiping off the excess after an hour or so. This will prevent the board from absorbing water and warping. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you take these measures to ensure that your cutting board lasts a lifetime.
MAKES THE PERFECT GIFT Whether you need a gift for a housewarming, wedding, birthday or any other special occasion, a chopping block from California Custom Millwork is a great choice. CLICK ADD TO CART TO GET YOURS TODAY!
NEVER PUT YOUR CUTTING BOARD IN THE DISHWASHER
* Every California Custom Millwork cutting board is handmade from maple wood and therefore may not look exactly like the product photos
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First use - took some steaks out of the fridge and placed them on the board to bring them up to temp before cooking. Seasoned with salt and pepper. Never even touched the board with a knife. Cooked the steaks (delicious). Returned to the board and realized there were two (!) decent sized gashes that had opened up on the surface of the board - see photo, they are about an inch long.
Naturally, I was appalled - for a high end product (let's be real, a cutting board that is over one hundred dollars is a high end product unless you're the King of Spain) this is unacceptable. I have contacted Amazon and will be returning the board, but wanted to post here to warn others.