Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Large 46" X 32" Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Pet Bed
|Price:||$74.88 & FREE Shipping|
- Great for pets of all ages, especially pets with arthritis or bone, hip, or joint problems
- Your Pet will love this 3-layer, 3-inch thick polyurethane foam and memory foam dog bed
- The removable faux fur cover is a washable and has an anti-skid bottom
- Made in North America with all US made products. Integrity Bedding is a registered trademark of Integrity Worldwide, anyone else selling this bed on Amazon is not selling genuine Integrity Bedding products
- Large - 46 inches x 32 inches x 3 inches thick
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is a far cry. Dog seems happy though.
The product is very well tailored and seems like it is made out of very high quality products.
I still have this bed, any have used it for my new puppy, but I'm looking for a new one and won't be repurchasing this item for the following reasons:
1) It is NOT memory foam. Don't know why they advertise it as such. It is simply a slab of regular, old eggcrate foam. And not that great of quality, at that.
2) The price has gone up significantly in the past 5 years. While one would expect a price increase, I see nothing superior about this bed over similar ones advertised at around $40. Again, it is NOT memory foam, so there's nothing special about it.
3) The cover, while it has endured several washings, is not great quality and unlikely to last if you use this bed regularly for a year or so. I'm really surprised it's lasted as long as it has. With my puppy I expect it to last another few weeks the way she chew on stuff. The bottom of the cover is a thin, cheap, netting sort of material, the kind that snags and easily tears.
4) There is no way to clean the foam. And it's perfect for harboring fleas/flea eggs. This is one big reason I'm looking for a new bed for my puppy.
5) The foam degrades. Yes, it's been 5 years. But I would not expect high quality foam to yellow and get funky after 5 years.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Our dogs like to dig into their beds. I'm happy to say this bed has stood the test of time. The original cover is still on and looks good. Read morePublished 15 months ago by aanks
Mu pet loves her bed, she has a bad leg and it's just what she needed. The cover is easy to remove and washPublished 20 months ago by cassidy1
I purchased this back in March of 2010 and still have it. It's mostly intact, the cover on the bottom is worn in some spots but it's been put through the ringer. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Botpol
First bed my dog did not chew up. So comfortable, that little kids love to lay on this as well! :)Published 24 months ago by Lioness Light
The bed is huge, my golden lays down and there's still space for my schnauzer! The packaging was enough for the bed and got to my doorstep in one piece! Read morePublished on January 13, 2014 by L. M. Rivera
My dog wasn't happy as his bed was getting lumpy. He seems to like this better.
It is lightweight and firm so easy to move around. The size is perfect for my 90 lb dog. Read more
Perfect! The dog loves it, sleeping like a baby since Hurricane Sandy. So glad we found this size bed, very rare.Published on June 20, 2013 by Jenna
Nice bed, It is egg crate like and bounces right back, comfy but too bad my dog is not interested in it. If it were a bit bigger I would use it!Published on March 26, 2013 by MarGen