- NEVER apply gel pack directly on skin after being heated or frozen, as excessive heat or cold can lead to burns. Always use a cloth or towel for protection
- LIMIT hot/cold application to 15-20 min at a time as recommended by doctors & professionals. Overusing doesn't help you heal faster and may damage skin tissue
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Useful for: general muscle aches and pains comfort, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, neuralgia, athletic sport sprains / strains, sleep, shoulder and neck pain, Lumbar strain, Coccydynia, abdominal cramps, hip bursitis, spasms, throbbing, stiffness, Osteomyelitis, herniated / slipped disk, Spinal Stenosis, Osteoarthritis, pinched nerve, post-surgery, bruises, sprains, strains, knotted muscles, inflammation and tightness. Useful for exercises, sports and general relaxation.
Gel Pack is made of non-toxic gel filled in a leak-proof, flexible plastic (CE Certified & FDA Approved)
(1) Hot Water Method: boil water in pot, remove from heat and immerse gel pack for approx 8-10 min; remove, wipe it off, check temperature & use.
(2) Microwave Method: flatten gel pack, heat at full power for 30 seconds, knead and check temperature & if more heat is needed, heat more for 10 seconds at a time. If gel pack is frozen, we recommend to bring it to room temperature first.
Store the gel pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer