Large Reversible Teak Wood Cutting Board: 18x14x1.25 with Juice Groove (Gift Box Included) by Sonder Los Angeles
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (20%)|
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Size||18 x 14 x 1.25 in|
|Brand||Sonder Los Angeles|
|Item Weight||9 Pounds|
|Item Thickness||1.25 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Laurel Cutting Board - Thoughtfully crafted to be a staple in your kitchen and the foundation to every meal. Laurel is an edge grain constructed board, known for its durability and resistance to moisture. Each board is made by highly skilled woodworkers and is meticulously constructed with attention to detail then finished with all-natural mineral oil that is 100% food safe
- Reversible - The reversible design offers the use of either side for prepping and chopping. The reverse side is finished without a juice groove to expand your cutting or serving surface without any interruption. The thickness of the board, 1.25in, allows for stability while cutting and the beautifully carved built-in handles provide grip for easy carrying
- Large Surface, Deep Juice Grooves - 18 x 14 inches and weighs a solid 9 lbs. The built-in juice groove will catch excess liquid during food prep and can hold up to 3.5 ounces of liquid - no need to worry about juices running off the board and onto your countertop when cutting up fruits, vegetables, and meats. Perfect for carving grilled brisket, beef, pork, or ribs at barbecues
- Perfection of Teak Wood - Known for its outstanding moisture resistance and strength due to natural oils locked into the grain, teak makes a superb material for cutting boards and is one of the few materials that beautifies with age. It’s hard enough to allow for clean cuts, yet soft enough to maintain a knife’s sharp edge. With proper care, cleaning and monthly oiling, Laurel will outlast most items in your kitchen. Our FSC certified teak is responsibly sourced from sustainable plantations
- Small Business, Big Service - We are a small Los Angeles brand and our customers are our #1 priority. We cut no corners in our products and we will cut no corners in our support to you. Purchase with peace-of-mind knowing that we stand behind our products, and in the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, we will replace your board free of charge within 1-year of your order. Warranty registration instructions included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: 05/17/2020 10:54am
Got a follow up from tiffany and they have very good above average customer service and I accepted the replacement board. I just hope the new board does not crack within 6 months and I'm kinda leaning that there was a defect on the board I got because theres just no way for teak board with this thickness and it's very well maintained/oiled with food grade mineral oil to just crack right through the middle but mine did. I'm very thankful for the new board but usually when I spend this kind money on a chopping board i expect it to last at least 2 years. Will keep you guys updated to see if get the new board and if all.goes well.
Update I did recieve the replacement board a few days ago and updated my review not sure why it didn't post. Got the board in perfect condition along with a very kind note from Tiffany and tes they really take care of their customers. The replacement board that I have is now called the laurel I did oil the board and it looks exactly the same as the old one only slightly darker color. The note said they improved their manufacturing techniques and should not have a problem with this board. I did notice a 30% less weight on the new board compared to the old one. Let's hope this ones good. Will keep this updated for any issues that may arise in the future.
Edit: I received a new board an it is flat and beautiful. 5 stars!
This teak board is easy to clean, looks amazing, and the owners/designers stand by their craftsmanship. I have since ordered a second board and am waiting for them to release a larger board, I'll be buying that too! Sonder LA creates quality products that I'm happy to own and happy to tell everyone to get one!