Other Sellers on Amazon
Large Blue Ice Cube Tray, Set of 2 Silicone Ice Trays By Scotch Rocks
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Creates 8 jumbo 2-inch super slow melting ice cubes. Just like Tovolo KING Cube Ice Trays but with 2 extra ice cavities
- A must-have for cooling bar drinks, pitchers, punch or any beverage; jumbo size reduces dilution
- Most sturdy and long lasting silicone ice tray in the marketplace and comes in color sleeve packaging
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, BPA Free and durable food-grade silicone allows easy removal of just one or two cubes at a time
- See our new stackable version of this tray by searching Ice Stacks By Scotch Rocks, and our Hybrid Stackable by searching Scotch Rocks Ice Stacks DUO
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Large Blue Ice Cube Tray, Set of 2 Silicone Ice Trays By Scotch Rocks
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Scotch Rocks||Pratico Goods||Amazon.com||Home-Complete||Home-Complete||Skystone Direct USA|
|Color||Blue||1 Tray - Grey/Grey||Stratus Blue||Black||Black||Ice Blue|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 8 x 3.5 in||5.6 x 5.6 x 2.5 in||4.4 x 6.3 x 2 in||4.57 x 8.46 x 2.01 in||—||—|
|Item Weight||0.84 lb||7.2 ounces||2.4 ounces||—||—||—|
|Size||8.5"x3.75"x4.5"||Large Tray - Makes 2.25in Cubes||Single Ice Tray||—||—||7.1 x 4.4 x 1.35|
Scotch Rocks Jumbo Ice Cube Tray quickly cool your favorite beverage with our 2" ice cubes while the cube melts slower. Use the Jumbo Ice Cubes in your favorite beverage and can be used to make ice tea or ice coffee. This ice tray can be used for making ice, freezing baby food or where ever your imagination takes you. Our Jumbo Ice Cube Tray measures 8.25" x 4.50" x 2" and made of food grade sturdy silicone. The non-slip silicone design allows for the tray to securely sit alone or be stacked. Ice is removed easily from the tray. To make it even easier to remove the cubes we recommend pouring water from your faucet on the tray with the frozen cubes for 2 seconds before attempting to pop out the cubes. Features • Creates 8 jumbo 2-inch square, slow melting ice cubes. • Durable food-grade silicone allows easy removal of just one or two cubes at a time. • A must-have for cooling bar drinks, pitchers, punch or any beverage; jumbo size reduces dilution. • Easy to clean and dishwasher safe • This ice cube tray is food safe and BPA Free. • Comes in color sleeve packaging. • Sturdy silicone construction makes a perfect 2" King Cube. • Comes as a set of 2 trays Benefits • Great for your home, bars, restaurants, or as a gift. • These Jumbo Ice Cubes melt slow and keep you drinks chilled longer. • Rest assured that you are purchasing one of the best jumbo ice cube trays with our lifetime guarantee. If the product fails to make jumbo ice cubes, you can reach out to us and we will replace your tray at no cost. For best results once the cube are made, remove from cubes from the ice tray and put them in an airtight container preventing freezer odor. Periodically clean the tray with a diluted solution of water and vinegar. Cavity Size: 2-in x 2-in x 2-in| Cavity Volume: 8 x 3.5 oz., Total 28 oz per tray.
Top customer reviews
Complete waste of money if you can never use them.
Of course, I turned to Amazon to find it - and I'll admit, my eyes popped out of my head a little bit when I saw the hefty price - $17 for two ice cube trays - but I had enjoyed the scotch cube enough that I decided to cough up the dough anyway.
These trays are very durable and make perfect 2" x 2" (2 inch by 2 inch) scotch cubes; however, over time I've found that these ice cubes are ideal for virtually EVERY ice need you have. I no longer even keep ice trays in my fridge - I just use these.
* Best ice, EVER. Period. Nothing compares in terms of slow melt speed, ideal size, etc.
* Easy to get out once you know how
* High quality, durable trays - I've used my first set nearly every day for 4 months, and my second set (yes, I ordered another!) every day for 3 months.
* There's a way to twist the try and push from underneath that makes the cube come out very easily, but until you get the hang of it it can be a little tricky
* It can be a little difficult to fill: it's not ridged in quite the same way as a plastic ice tray, so you can't just pour from the center and let it flow out, so overflowing a few drops of water in each cube is not uncommon. Also, because it's flexible silicon, it's tricky to get into the freezer without spilling when full. That said, we really are just talking about a few drops of fresh water at a time - totally no big deal.
Yes, it has a couple of quirks. But the quality of the tray and the concept of 2x2 ice cubes simply cannot be beat. This is a must buy: not just for scotch drinkers, but for anyone who uses ice, period.
The first time you try to take a cube out, it can be tricky
I bought these for iced coffees, which I make daily at home. I am not pouring $30 bottles of scotch over these ice cubes, so I don't feel the need to buy bottled water just to make my ice, which I use in large quantities. However, you NEED to use bottled water or else you will get calcium sulfide deposits floating all throughout your drink (it doesn't taste funny when it's part of the tap water, but when it solidifies it tastes disgusting; it is not bad for your health, just greatly alters the taste of your drink).
I really think the fact that you cannot use tap water needs to be stated clearly on the product. This is not an expectations consumers would have; I've never had this problem with plastic ice trays. I'm sure that having to use bottled water is an acceptable trade-off for some consumers, but not all, and consumers need to be able to make that decision for themselves (by the manufacturer clearly labeling that the product must be used with bottled water).
After being disappointed by the product, I was disappointed by the company's weak attempt at a solution: throwing a free set of ice cube trays at me. Their form response, which shows they really didn't even read my email:
We are sorry to hear that. Can you provide me with your order number and we will ship you a new set and you can dispose of the set you currently have.
My response, which was never replied to:
Thank you for the offer but I don't think that will do me any good, assuming the new set is going to pose the same problem. If you can replace them with a plastic set or a set that is guaranteed not to result in calcium sulfate deposits, I would find the offer of a replacement acceptable. But I am assuming there's nothing defective about the set I have--apparently it's a common problem for silicone trays (http://matthew-rowley.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-is-that-white-film-on-my-silicone.html).
Most recent customer reviews
We initially loved these trays. We had something very similar from a different manufacturer, but wanted to ability to stack them.Read more