Large 3 Gun Soft Carry Case with Shooting Mat - Holds up to 42 Inch Rifle (42 inch)
|Price:||$94.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed by operators for operators
- Built with durable heavy duty material
- Backpack-type straps
- Lots of room to keep everything you need
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Protect your valuable long guns with EDC Triple Rifle padded gun cases. Loaded with features to secure your rifles and shotguns along with necessary accessories and ammo. Designed by operators for operators. Built with durable heavy duty material. Interior Molle-compatible panels will accept most molle compatible item. A center foam divider keeps your guns separated and protected from scratches or wear. With compartments for magazines pistols and much more. Backpack styled straps for hand free carrying Additional shoulder strap to carry over the shoulder A detachable long sniper shooting mat
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Now the bad,
1) one of the pocket clips broke the first time i tried to disconnect it. I am not going to send it back for that though.
2) the "straps" to tie down the guns are in the middle of the bag on both sides meaning with two guns in the bag they are stacked in the middle instead of staggered. bad design. With offset, and more straps you could easily fit 4 rifles in this bag strapped down plus one in the middle.
I am not going to return this one but i do with I had done more comparing. there are others wtih seemingly better tie down points that would be more efficient.
******took the guns/bag out for the weekend and it performed nicely. The three rifles I described were held nicely in place. The only complaint I had was the two outer rifles were secured with Velcro straps which did a pretty good job but the center rifle is left to float in between the removable shooting mat. Not a big deal but if you plan on carrying the bag by the handles, the shooting mat should be un-velcro'd and turned 180* so the center rifle sits inside the crease and prevents it from moving throughout the bag. Aside from that it was a great purchase and I would highly recommend it