|Item Weight||20.1 pounds|
Large 4 Tier Toy Storage Plastic Shelf in Multicolor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ASSEMBLED SIZE: 37" WIDE 52" HIGH 18" DEEP, STURDY PLASTIC FOR ALL YOUR TOY NEEDS
- ASSEMBLES IN MINUTES
- 4 SHELFS 2 BLUE & 2 GREEN
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Large-4 toy shelves are the ultimate solution to all of your children's storage needs. With a weight capacity of up to 150lbs per tier, you can rest assured that no item will be left lying around. Designed to hold children's larger play sets or ride-ons, you can organize and bring life to your children's bedroom or playroom.
- Dimension: 37"W x 18"D x 52"H
- Color: Red, Yellow, Blue and Green
- Material: Plastic
- Large 4 Tier Toy Storage Shelf Plastic Construction in Multicolor
- High quality; made strong and durable in bright vibrant colors.
- US patented basket design; made from non-toxic materials.
- The patented "basket shelf" design helps to prevent stored items from falling out.
- Tiers can be inverted and used accordingly.
- Easy to clean and maintain, sustaining a long product life; rust free.
- Aesthetically appealing, and the bright colors can bring life to a room.
- Can be used to organize accessories, from smallest handhelds to larger bulkier items.
- Each tier consists of ventilated openings to prevent moldings or mildew.
- Support ribs on the underside of each tier.
- Support up to 150lbs per tier.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Bureau Vertias Certified.
- Also available Small size, Medium size and Corner design.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- 100% made in USA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nice colors. Very sturdy. I only wish there was a bit more space between the shelves. Or that there were more options with the sizes offerred. The large sounded too big and the medium a bit too small. I purchased it for my kids to be able to access their toys easier than from a storage box. But it wasn't spacious enough in my opinion. But the product seems so good, I ordered the large. Waiting for it to arrive. I'll update the review soon after.
UPDATE - Ok,so I received the larger one. Still wished it was less wide, but much happier now with the spacing between the shelves. After having it up for some time, I've completely gotten used to the width and am perfectly content.
Unfortunately, I had to get in touch with Enjoy Plastics customer service on several occasions because very often, one or more of the shelves arrived broken. Fortunately however, their customer service is SO wonderful, that it truly didn't bother me. They were so very courteous and understanding. Never asked any questions, simply ordered for a replacement to be sent out immediately. Didn't have to worry about returning anything.
In talking to them as often as I had to, I came to learn a few things about them and the product:
1. They're aware that the shelves can break in transportation. They explained that it's because of the cold temperatures. I live in NY and ordered this in Feb-Mar. This made perfect sense to me because when I first received the first order, I anxiously opened it to put it together and found myself having a bit of a hard time getting the legs and shelves to fit. When I received a replacement shelf (for the one that was broken) and I went to put it on, I was surprised to find how easy it was to now seperate and put the legs and shelves back together again. The plastic was much more flexible than it was when I first put it together. It all then made sense to me as to how they were so prone to breaking during transport.
2. They're in the process of making a more flexible, less prone to breaking plastic.
3. They're changing/have changed the sizes of the units. For example, the Large Toy basket unit will now be shorter. Apparently, a few people had complained that it was too tall and their kids could not reach the top shelf. Personally, I like it that way cuz I can use the top shelf for items I don't want them to reach. My 1.5 and 3 y/o reach the 3rd shelf just fine and those 3 large shelves are quite enough for their toys.
4. They really do seem to care and seem to be doing their best to deliver quality & useful products. They're listening to peoples criticisms/requests and making changings where they can/need to.
Despite the problems I had with the number of broken shelves that kept arriving, I would do it all over again because they made it that easy and I really do like the product. More importantly, my kids like it alot. I would recommend that you give them a call with any questions, problems and requests before giving up on them.
Its Great. Very Durablem holds up to 300lbs even on the top shelf. great for kids or tools n even plants!
very heavy duty material yet very light weight which is great!
Great if u have kids, to hold toyz,dvds, books, tools, plants etc