Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Price:$39.95 - $49.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 11-20 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on February 6, 2016
Looks & feels high scale. Time will tell how it holds up. Today's is day #3 and I really love it. But it is that purse that is the big deep abyss when searching for something.
on October 17, 2012
The look and feel of the bag are super. I do wish the straps were just a tad bit longer as I cannot carry on my shoulder. I also have a huge issue finding things...items tend to get buried between the zippered inner pouch. Other than those 2 items it really is sweet.
on March 12, 2012
Was very pleased w/ this product in it's "out of the box" condition. Shortly after carrying the bag for about 2 weeks, my wife noticed some sort of adhesive on the metal rings that connect the handles. There was also some light shedding of a stringy, unfamiliar nature. So far though, the bag has held up and except for those 2 minor, relatively easily fixed details, hasn't given her any other issues. She carries it daily and loves the look of it as well as it's spacious size. I would assume that even the priciest designer bags may have some quirks w/ them, but for the money spent, I'm satisfied w/ my purchase.
on April 28, 2012
I received the bag yesterday it was neatly wrapped in when I pulled it out of the protective bag it was beautiful. I looks much better in person than on the sight. It did not look cheap and it very sturdy. I would order it again in another color.
on January 23, 2013
the Vera *Savitha" Hobo handbag
savitha hobo was so roomy and what I had been looking for in a travel handbag. Had hoped the leather would be softer or more pliable, but still very good. However still miss having larger pockets for our I-phones and a pen and pencil pocket as I like to jot done where I had seen things I might like to come back and buy. So the inside pockets should have a larger pocket for I-phone another for a notepad and pen and lipstick pocket. Thank you from Ohio
on February 16, 2016
...this purse!! I got it in navy Blue and it's gorgeous! Came in great shape, inside the dust bag cover. It's a bit on the heavy side but I like big purses so I expected this. It's just such a lovely purse. I highly recommend it! :D
on October 2, 2016
It has a center zippered compartment that slouches down....makes it inconvenient to organize. Zipper doesn't work on the inside. Scratch on the outside. Weird shade of red.
on August 15, 2015
I LOVE this bag ! Great looking and it is large, suits my stature, 6'-6'3" w heels and on thinner side. Interior pockets to help keep things organized. The red color is perfect, material is pliable, and without any odors. You can carry a bottle of wine with ease !
on March 5, 2016
Got my hand bag today and I love it it's exactly what I hoped it would be. I've had my bag for a while now and it's holding up great. I get a lot of compliments about it. I have referred a lot of people.
on March 26, 2015
Awful chemical smell to it. Made me sick. One inside zipper broke as I was going to use it first day. Three days later, the other interior zipper broke. Tossed it in the trash.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.