Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 26, 2012
I love this bag.. I take it with me everywhere!
I especially love how soft the bad feels, it feels as if it's made from REAL leather.
I appreciate the photos of what the inside of the purse looks like advertised on the product's page, so I know I am getting EXACTLY what I am looking for. (Which is a purse with very few compartments.)
Also the purse seemed to be in good comdition/quality.
on April 18, 2014
I got this bag and found it was stylish and it looked durable. Well I was so wrong. Within a week the zippers went bad! thread started to get loose and it doesn't hold shape well! if you do buy it it cannot take a lot of licking!
on September 13, 2011
I love, I recommend all colors, is very beautiful very spacious on the inside of excellent workmanship, beautiful linings, very elegant for any occasion.
I'm from Costa Rica and I would recommend this product came well packed.
on March 14, 2013
Made a good gift for my ex. She likes it. I guess she's still enjoying it. Oh well. No complaints.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.