Largest Non Stick Round Copper Frying Pan with Lid | 12 inch even cooking heat induction bottom. No Oil needed! Ceramic Coating, Healthy, Easy cleaning, dishwasher safe, oven safe
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- * OUR LARGEST 12" COPPER NON-STICK FRYING PAN with LID is just what you need for everything from frying fresh eggs to preparing your favorite chicken fried steak and much more. Copper is the ultimate heat conductor and a favorite with professional chefs everywhere.
- * INNOVATIVE HEAT INDUCTION BOTTOM ensures you get very even heating. Much easier to prepare your favorite fried foods exactly the way you like them. Provides much more control and ease of perfection. Let the pan do the work and you take the credit!
- * NON-STICK CERAMIC COATING is what you need to get foods just right. You'll also appreciate ease of cleaning. You don't get foods that are stuck to the pan and have to be scrubbed vigorously. Simply rinse under running water with dish detergent for instant cleaning.
- * INCLUDED GLASS LID fits this frying pan perfectly. This is quality heat resistant glass that lets you see the food inside. Also effectively protects your stove and kitchen from popping grease. Both the lid and pan are dishwasher safe. Life just got a lot easier!
- * 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will be your best bet for a no-risk purchase. Many people are buying 2 or 3 of these superior copper frying pans for cooking big meals and multiple dishes simultaneously. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have this great round pan and lid set in stock. This makes a wonderful gift for the cook in your life. Just right for birthdays, Christmas, and anniversaries.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
ENJOY EASIER, BETTER, NON-STICK COOKING with this BIG Premium 12 Inch Round Copper Frying Pan with Lid. This is the professional quality culinary frying pan you need to make all your favorite foods. This pan heats so evenly thanks to the special heat induction bottom. Oven safe upto 380F. This does an amazing job on meats, vegetables, fried foods, even pancakes!
FOOD WON'T STICK to this wonderful ceramic coating. Much easier to make perfect omelets and many other favorites. Keeping it on lower heat maintains even cooking. won't leave half your food stuck to the pan. It's also super easy to clean. Either drop it into the dishwasher - both the pan and lid are completely dishwasher safe - or hold under running water with soap and sponge. It only takes seconds to clean this pan. Makes your life so much easier and more enjoyable.
NO OIL OR BUTTER NEEDED! Thanks to the no-stick and much more even heating, you don't have to use oils and butter. This makes your food more healthy, keeps their original flavors, and cuts down on calories helping you and others maintain healthy weight.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will be your best bet for a no-risk purchase. Many people love this pan so much they return to buy a 2nd one. HURRY AND BUY NOW while we have a new shipment in stock. This makes a much appreciated gift for friends, family, and co-workers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I cooked eggs in one, not from this company but similar, this morning. We have had it for a year with much use. The last couple of uses cooking scrambled eggs with bit of bacon fat in the pan first, there was a skim of egg stuck very firmly to the pan. I had a job cleaning it. NOT burned on.
I cleaned the pan then heated some ham. It too left a thin coat firmly stuck to the surface, not burned. I am wondering if this is an issue with older pans of this nature.