Amazon Brand - Lark & Ro Women's Long Sleeve Short Puffer Coat with Wrap
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Cold weather style is easy with this chic twist on the classic puffer coat
- This short wrap jacket features exaggerated collar and waist tie for a cozy and stylish look
- Poly Microfiber fill wraps you in lofty warmth while a proprietary water-resistant finish keeps you dry
- Check out more jackets, sweaters and dresses by visiting amazon.com/larkandro
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - Cold weather style is easy with this chic twist on the classic puffer coat
Lark & Ro empowers women to be their best selves in figure-loving fits and desk-to-dinner versatility. Our collection of women’s dresses, blouses, dress shirts, sweaters, and more marries soft fabrics with chic designs for easily paired pieces that take care of business.
- Package Dimensions : 13.3 x 9.7 x 5.4 inches; 1.9 Pounds
- Item model number : MAC1605
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : October 28, 2018
- Manufacturer : Lark & Ro
- ASIN : B07DJ2CCTK
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,077 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #49158 in Women's Shops
- #69 in Women's Outdoor Recreation Down & Alternative Outerwear
- #238 in Women's Down Jackets & Parkas
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s much more significant in weight and warmer than what I can see of the photo. I assumed it was lightweight like the Uniqlo packable parkasI have. Also, the sleeves in the photo appear to be sort of a 3/4 style but they actually fall at my wrists like a typical jacket. (I’m 5’4”, typically size 8 - 10 US, and bought a medium in this style.) I’m thick waisted so I thought this might not look that great on me since it’s belted but the jacket is surprisingly flattering. Definitely will be a regular in my cold weather - by San Francisco Bay Area standards - outerwear rotation!
I’m petite. 5’1” and wear a size 4/6. This jacket is just wonderful. It’s roomy enough to wear a bulky sweater underneath or layers.
The wrap belt and large lapel give it such a unique and ‘designer’ look.
Didn’t have my size in black so I ordered the blue.
It’s a nice shade of blue which flatters fair skin.
Love this purchase❣️❣️❣️