Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2016
I trust Larousse books. I am a Spanish book and have found them to be the most useful. This is a great resource book to have on your desk in order to ensure you are writing properly. It is well written and very accurate. This is not a book for those that do not speak Spanish and it might not be a book for Spanish speakers that haven't had the opportunity to be educated in their language. Grammar isn't easy but Larousse makes it easier to know.
on April 1, 2017
This is an excellent language book including many rudimentary exercises. Those who can read the introduction with ease, may want to jump to "la sintaxis" (p. 137 onward); so that the distinct aspects of the language can be grasped at first; then, the basic elements would be traveled through backward toward the beginning. This is one way of capturing the content of the book, the structure of which is very good. The book may not be the best, though, for one who seeks grammatical references in details.
on January 8, 2017
Good quality book. I wouldn't recommend this book to a begginner or probably even intermediate in the language. The whole book is in Spanish and uses more complex words. This book is good for native speakers to improve their grammar.
on September 18, 2017
It is a great tool. I highly recommend this book if you are learning Spanish. I speak Spanish fluently, but I needed to remember all the gramatical rules for the language.
on November 4, 2012
Native speaker here and this was exactly what I wanted. Something with solid information on grammar from the basics to advanced. Great exercises and valuable concepts. I wonder if they have more grammar books in other languages! :)
on December 30, 2016
The book is a very tried and true text book of Spanish Grammar. My only problem is that I am not perfectly fluent in Spanish. Wouldn't mind have a good English translation of this Spanish Grammar book.
on June 14, 2017
Excelent.
on April 11, 2011
I always had a problem with Spanish grammar. Now I am taking a grammar class and I really needed a book that could save me the time of having to look up all of this online. This book did just that! I really like the layout of all the chapters and the exercises.
on September 1, 2017
Excelente libro me encanta!!
on January 8, 2015
Muy buen libro. La manera de instruir es buena. Muy fácil de entender y se aprende muchas cosas nuevas.