Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 18, 2011
As many people suspected this set does Not include full footage interviews, which sort of make sense, it would take 20 sets to present most of the full interviews thru the many years, but they present the best moments and footage of fun and important moments in the topic of the interview, my very favorite is the disc about the presidents, footage of the Reagan scare as well of Gerald Ford,.interview to John Kennedy Jr. I find it very nice to watch and is a good and entertaining trip to memory lane.
on June 12, 2007
Although I like Larry King and his style of interviewing guests I was disappointed that this set of DVDs jumps from one person to another and then back again instead of showing the whole interview in its entirety. What I saw on TV as an advertisement is exactly how the DVD is so I guess I got what they portrayed, except that I thought that the TV ad was snippets of the DVD and not the actual DVD.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 20, 2013
I was looking for interviews with Anna Nicole Smith (research for the opera Anna Nicole), which IMDB said would be there.
It took me almost 2 hours to find it, because there is no index and no chapters on the discs.
When I finally did find it, it was a compilation of 3 interviews that lasted only 3 minutes. Very disappointing.
on February 5, 2016
I got this for my son. He loves it. Watches it over and over.
on February 19, 2016
GREAT
on December 22, 2015
Completely Satisfied, 5-Star Seller.
on September 18, 2013
I enjoyed these interviews and I think they will become more precious as time keeps going by! They did a good job with which interviews they choose for this collection.
on February 15, 2015
His great the king 1986 2011
on January 29, 2016
i like it but the constant cut and paste of the editor is really annoying.... too bad :(
on August 8, 2016
love to watch larry king . nobody interviews like him..
great to watch, only fault is that there is no menu to select interviews