We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Dry Clean Only
- Approximate 36 inch length
- Reefer coat
- Classic coat
- Button front closure
- Soft wool and camel hair fabric
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
This classic silhouette is a must have in every wardrobe Clean lines and on seam pockets Crafted in a luxurious Italian camel hair and wool blend fabric
- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 19.9 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00DCJRP9A
- Item model number: 02799-L3
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 30, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Very classic and goes perfect with anything at anytime!
However the first time that I wore it out I found that the sleeve on the left side seam was not sealed at the cuff. Now I will have to find a seamstress to take it to get fixed because it's too much trouble to go through a return. :(
coming out of the packaging and is still holding its shape. Good dress coat.
I like the color.
Overall, it's a nice coat !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a beautifully tailored coat, true-to-size. At 5'4", the length is perfect for me...hits about 3"above my knees. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
A tiny tight (12) across back but keeping as I love the style and length. Maybe I should loose 5 pounds.Published 10 months ago by Kate
My mom loved this coat!! It fits great, it is very soft and warm. Very nice qualityPublished 11 months ago by Ceciyoga
I have bought this for my mom so I had to guess sizes. However worst case, I am a size four and a size 6 does not look too big on me so then I can wear it if she dislikes. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Amrita Sachdeva
I love the classic look. Very well made. Not too heVy or too light weight. Just right.Published 18 months ago by Ronna Perrin
I owned a red coat in the same brand bought 5 years ago and loved it. This one is nice but not nearly as thick or well made.Published 18 months ago by Mom2westonkylie