We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 60% Wool/30% Polyester/10% Viscose
- Dry clean only
- 36-inch length
- Wing collar
- A bold wing collar and lean lines lend subtle drama to Larry Levine's Double-Breasted Wool coat.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
This elegant wool coat from larry levine offers updated double-breasted styling with a slimming inset waist. This 36 inch length coat can be worn casually or dressed up for special occasions.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
- ASIN: B005LCMYW4
- Item model number: 08224 -L1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 10, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Reviews state it runs large. I'm 170lbs and 5' 7" tall. Size 12 fits perfect. Good fit through shoulders. Good arm movement. Trim outline with princess seams.
Original order was misdirected and I contacted Amazon. They re-ordered coat, and they both showed up together. Sizing dead on true for both coats.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sleeves were VERY slender and too small. I wear a size 12 dress & order a 14 coat so it goes easily over sweaters... I ordered a 14. Couldn't get my bare arms in the sleeves! Read morePublished 14 months ago by Cyn;-)
This is a great coat I just wish it was 100% wool. You can't get that anymore it seems. But the coat is warm and that's what I needed.Published on January 5, 2014 by Megster
This is a very good coat for every day. Good looking either with pants or skirt, very comfy and warm.Published on February 11, 2013 by Natalie V.
one issue is the pockets are oddly placed so they are at your sides almost, not in front of the jacket.Published on January 18, 2013 by R. schooley-lodolce
Great fit. Looks really nice. I'm 5'9" and the sleeves fit great, the length is just what you need for the cooler temps.Published on December 21, 2012 by Joan M. Harris
Great coat for a great price. Fits well. Love it! Very warm and sizing is accurate. Quality is very good.Published on December 17, 2012 by love organics!!!
Lots of compliments.
Size runs big - like other comments made - buy one to two sizes down.