Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 28, 2015
im southern and my chicken is so way much better than this...no taste i think
on December 2, 2012
every one loved it great tasting ..... ,,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,, , ,,, , , , , , ,, , ,
on January 18, 2017
GREAT STUFF
on November 2, 2012
Some of the tastiest stuff I've had! Like another reviewer said, no need to add extra salt. I used this stuff to make homemade chicken strips and it work fabulously! So much so I just bought two more boxes of it today. :)
on February 8, 2015
This is the best chicken batter ever, I highly recommended.
on June 7, 2016
Great for chicken tenders!
on February 20, 2014
This stuff is the best! Nothing else to say....Very hard to find around here. Big Lots hasn't had it for monthes!
on June 15, 2012
I am thinking this product isn't going to be around too long because I have only seen it in discount stores at a buck a box. It is a steal at that price. I have not had much luck trying to find packaged chicken batter I like. Shake and Bake sucks big time. This tastes closer to the quality of a good take out place. The instructions for browning in the frying pan then transferring it to the oven makes very nice, less greasy moist chicken if you fried it all the way through. Like the previous reviewer said, don't add salt.

One year later I am still finding this sporadically in Big Lots and Dollar Tree. I have since found for me it is even better if you mix it with Panko Japanese bread crumbs, which you can sometimes find at the 99 Cents Store. It reduces the saltiness, which otherwise depending on your taste can be a mite much and makes the chicken crunchy. Good combo for me.
on November 6, 2016
Wow, this is great stuff, just read the directions and you are good to go. I love the spicy chicken mix. Thank you Larry for making & selling this.
on August 20, 2016
It's okay
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.