Larry's Beans Fair Trade Organic Coffee, Mountain Sumatra, Whole Bean, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)
- Pack of three 12-ounce vacuum bags (total of 36 ounces)
- The finish is long and exquisitely sweet, an intriguing contrast with the rustic characteristics prevalent at the start of the cup.
- USDA Organic; Fair Trade; Shade Grown for bird safety; Kosher
- Air vaccuum packaging to ensure freshness.
- Slow-roasted in our green-o-vated beanplant in Raleigh, NC.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
How to store your coffee: Cool Dry Dark Place: This is ideal for your daily fix. Kitchen cabinet works wonderfully. Freezer: Best for long storage. Think of it like a deep freeze. Once there, stay there. If you decide to take the entire batch out of the freezer, keep it out… back and forth compromises the freshness and flavor. Refrigerator: Don't do it. The fridge is subject to "smell sharing", AND coffee is highly absorbent. Also, there is a moisture factor.
Mountain Sumatra Coffee Blend (Whole Bean)
There is not a linear relationship in quantity of grounds to qty of H2O. On our bag, our directions are for making pots of coffee. If you did the math, you'd end up with 2 tablespoons per cup, but that would be way too strong. Here's our suggestion: about 1.5T for a 6oz cup, about 2T for a 8oz cup, about 8T for a Mr. Coffee size pot.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.