Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on August 8, 2013
My wife and I watched every episode when they came out on TV. We missed this show so we sprung for the DVDs. We are not disappointed.
on September 22, 2013
I have always been facinated by Las Vegas and this TV series showed the background operation of a major casino. To me it is very interesting and answers a lot of questions that a visitor to Las Vegas would like to know!!!
on February 15, 2015
The only reason the show isn't perfect is the series finale, which ends on a cliffhanger that is never resolved.
on August 21, 2013
I always loved this show and was happy to find it offered as a bundle . The original order seemed to have been a repack thou . The second disk would not play both season one and two however after contacting Amazon they replaced the bundle super quick and I 'm presently enjoying with no playback problems.
on July 8, 2016
This was a gift for my son. He's really enjoying the dvds!
on June 27, 2017
Great show
on April 16, 2016
Loved this show when it was on. I think it would have had a longer run if they had not brought in Tom seleck (sorry Magnum).
on September 10, 2013
I have wanted the whole series for a long time but couldn't afford it individually. When the whole series was offered at such a discount, I couldn't pass it up and ordered it. Now I have the whole thing and appreciate having all the episodes.
on September 1, 2013
Enjoyed watching this series on tv.This show had a nice story line to it,plenty of a list actors and celebrities.Glad to find the entire series at a good price.
on April 7, 2014
Set of DVDs is wonderful, you can watch the series in order. Caan and Duhumel, what's not to like????? Terrific series!