Laser Putt golf putting aid
|Price:||$137.00 + $9.90 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WINNERS of all 4 Majors and 2 FedEx Cups... are using this product in 2015!!
- Over 50 PGA Tour Pros "fine tune" their putting skills with Laser Putt!
- 2 Lasers = more INSTANT FEEDBACK
- GREEN LASER = Alignment.......... RED LASER = Distance Control
- Easily attaches to any putter, both right-handed and left-handed. ........... *****Watch the Launch Video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIXiO16-KQ0 ......... *****Comes with 40-inch Practice Guide and handsome Velvet Carry Bag!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
2 Lasers—GREEN and RED —and 3 Laser Systems—Alignment, Calibration, and Visualization—make Laser Putt the most accurate putting aid in golf today!
- ALIGNMENT: The GREEN laser lets you visually confirm that you are lined up perfectly every time and allows you to see exactly where the putter makes contact with the ball. You will clearly see if you hit the ball off the toe or heel as well as the amount of your error. You can then make the corrective adjustment… and consistently strike the ball dead center.
- CALIBRATION: Whether you’re lining up a 20-foot putt or a two-footer… the length of your backstroke always controls the distance you putt the ball. The longer the putt, the longer the stroke. The RED laser shows you the precise apex of your backstroke, letting you putt with repeatable consistency at any distance.
- VISUALIZATION: Laser Putt produces powerful visual images to store in your mind—images of your own putting—that can give you the bold confidence to stand over short putts (2 to 8 feet) and know that you’re going to make them. Say "Goodbye!" to the yips ;and "Hello!" to LASER-it-in-the-HOLE confidence!
Watch the Launch Video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIXiO16-KQ0
Comes with 40-inch Practice Guide (Enhances daylight visibility) and handsome Velvet Carry Bag! (Like Crown Royal)
Top Customer Reviews
The device itself does feel a bit cheap/plastic, but I think that's a function of them trying to keep the weight low (which makes sense--you don't want your putter to feel too different with it off or on). This makes adjusting it a bit of a pain, and when the laser turns off and I hit the button again, I have to check that I haven't thrown it out of alignment. Which brings me to my main complaint--lining this thing up to where the green laser line is right on my intended line is a pain. According to Pelz (and he's ALWAYS right when physics is involved), being 1 degree off with your putter face can result in a miss from 6'. If I line this thing up wrong even a little, I'm effectively drilling a wrong stroke. Oh, and the laser hits the ball kinda funny due to the angle it's projected, but I got over that pretty quickly.
The other feature they promote is that I should be able to simply rotate the head of the device and it will project the laser down my target line and show where I'm aimed. This is patently false. I've found that rotating will ALWAYS point the laser line to the left of target simply because of the shaft angle of the putter. The device can be adjusted to show aimline, but it takes more manipulation, which bring us back to the main flaw of the device and the potential to train an erroneous approach.
Finally, if you're taking Pelz as gospel on putting, this trainer will promote a slightly open face at the back of a long stroke, then moving to square at impact and closed at follow-through. That's how the putter needs to be to keep the laser on the intended target line. That said, I feel that it forces me to be more square than my natural/pre-trainer stroke would have been, especially on short putts, where it's most vital. Personally, the always-square putter stroke that Pelz preaches made me feel like I was manipulating the putter to achieve it. Does the Laser Putt promote THE ideal stroke plane? For me, I think it's close enough, and it feels pretty natural after training with it for a while. I also know that if the laser is pointing a little to the right on follow-through, that just means I'm holding the face square through impact and beyond, which I can live with. The goal is repeatability, and I feel that, when adjusted properly, this tool achieves that.
So. Do I use it? Yes. Do I like how it trains my stroke? Yes. Is it easy to use? Not really, which is sad, because I think the concept has a ton of merit.
I had an idea in mind of how I wanted a laser training aid for my putting.
The Laser-Putt looked like it would do the job I wanted.
The product was also the highest rated unit I found.
I ordered a unit to investigate further.
My package arrived several days sooner than expected which was very nice.
Over the past two days, I've become acquainted with my laser-putt.
To this point, I feel the laser-putt is an excellent training aid, it does exactly what I was hoping for and more.
Discovering the red dot feature was an added bonus that I like very much.
It's a good product and I have already recommended it to friends of mine.
Good job Laser-Putt !
In addition, the company "laser putt" reached out to me via email. Robert followed up on my purchase - good customer service and a nice touch.
So to review:
• Excellent device
• Acceptable build quality
• YouTube video instructions
• Great customer service
If you care about your golf game and if you are smart… Then don't cheap out - get this gizmo/gadget.
What I realized is I was holding my face open through impact, in effect slicing across and not putting a true roll on the ball. After using the lasers I was immediately able to see my error and proceeded to start making everything!!!