Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Laser Star" and save 67% off the $242.93 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
- Laser Twilight by Laser Stars is the Most Amazing Laser Light Show You Will ever bring into your home!
- Create Thousands of Stars and cloud formations with green laser and holographic technology.
- Transforms the largest or smallest rooms into your own personal night sky, including shooting stars!
- 4 hour automatic shut off. AC Adapter Included.
- Simple to use- just plug it in! Class II Laser Product - CW< 1mW
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Laser Star Indoor Light Show is so easy and fun to use! Fill the room with thousands of Stars with an all new green laser technology. Class II Laser Product - this 10 watts projector is adjustable, pivots and includes a 4 hour timer.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only problem was after using it less than an hour-once in my room for 5 min or so, and once the next day to see it again, and then show my parents in the next room, and then trying it out in the living room-so the knob for adjusting and turning off the blue nebula cloud was maybe turned up and down 10 times, and not roughly... and it quit working, no more cloud. I tried giving it a rest, tried it back in my room, but it appears that part is dead. Maybe I just wasn't lucky and got a malfunctioning piece.
There's too many reviews of this thing quitting in different ways and quality control is too spotty, even though it has a high rating overall.
My vote is don't bother with this one-just spend the $174 (with extra insurance of course) on the Sega Homestar Planetarium. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016YBU4RW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=CZBB2Z5IRNE&coliid=I3B4L5OW13BBD9
I was originally going to get that one later, but I tried to do a cheaper version and got... a cheaper version.
If you do decide to get it-save the boxes it comes in, and get the Squaretrade extra coverage-good chance you'll need it to return later...
I was not expecting this to be much more than some simple green laser and a blue light.
I WAS WRONG. This thing is freaking amazing. There is a Nebula (cloud) that moves and the stars move. The shooting stars do exist! (dust causes them)
I have read a few reviews that this is loud with a fan inside of it. That is not true.
I have this on a killawatt to measure the wattage. Total wattage is 2 watts for the laser, 1-2 watts on the blue Nebula. Total 4 watts with the fan running.
I am going to put this on a 20 min timer and will post results of the product in a few months.
The Latest version has a 4 hour auto off timer on the blue light and the green laser. I am not going to be using them as I have a zwave timer on it to turn it off after 20 mins