Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 15, 2016
I have used this product before on several different Glocks. The only problem I ever had was the laser staying on all of the time no matter what I did in the Glock 26. Needless to say, I was rather hesitant about ordering another one for my G26. I thought long and hard about it and finally ordered one.

The install was just as easy as always but now LaserMax has added a short piece of a plastic straw to install the new slide lock spring and this is the answer. I always had a problem with my big fumble fingers trying to get the spring into the cavity and this cheap piece of straw solved that problem perfectly. Genius! It took me about 20 minutes for the entire install and I was up and running. I had a little trouble putting the slide lock spring in at the correct angle but that was my own stupidity.

Works as advertised. Laser turns on and off as it should. LaserMax seems to have been making improvements because the slide lock moves in and out much smoother than any other I have used. That may turn out to be a good thing. We'll see. Right now I am satisfied.
on January 14, 2014
I just received and Installed mine on my Glock 26 Gen 4 (9mm)
My Laser is right on the Money. It sits just barely above my Sights at Various Ranges.
It is still a flashing Laser, This is supposed to make Acquisition Easier in a Busy Background, etc...

Many of the Complaints from other Reviews have been addressed.
1) This is a Dual Spring Design Now, just like the Factory Glock one you would be replacing.
2) There is a Spacer that you place in the Front to address the Different Diameters, since Glock changed their Design.
Mine was from Late 2013 and did not need the Spacer. You have to set the Spacer on the Outside of the Guide Rod Hole and if it goes in flush you need it. Now if you needed it you would not install it on the Outside of the Gun, but that is how you check.
3) There was no "Lose O-Ring" in my setup it was in a Separate Bag, The Guide Rod was assembled. The Laser will be On when you set it in the Upper Slide and will turn off when you assemble the Gun.

Install was Easy: (There is an Install Video on YouTube, it is slight outdated but helpful)
Lift the Spring and the Old Slide Release Should Fall out if you Tip the Gun Sideways.
Use the Metal Rod included to pull that Spring out.
Use the Plastic Piece included that looks like a Coffee Stir Stick and that makes placing the New Spring Easy.
Push the Spring into the Gun, I used a Small Screwdriver as the little Metal Rod didn't allow me to push all the way in good.
The New Slide Release goes with the Yellow Facing the Back of the Gun towards the Shooter and the Big Tab is Facing Up and goes Over the Spring. The Spring should be Pressing the Slide Release to the Top of the Gun.
Now the Slide Release also acts as your Laser Activation Switch.

I've uploaded some Pictures so you can see what comes in the New Package.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 22, 2016
There are some reviews which state that their lasers did not fit their weapon properly or were very inaccurate once installed. Neither of these objections were correct in my case. I installed this laser on my Glock 26. It went on easily within a few minutes. It was accurate from the get go. After shooting a couple of magizines to get used to this blinking dot, I decided to try shooting from the hip. The laser allowed me to shoot a 10 shot, 5" group at 25 yds. It is an expensive option, but worth every penny.
on January 24, 2015
The things that makes the cost of this gizmo worth it are twofold: 1. The accuracy of a guide-rod laser can't be beat and 2. The slide-lock on/off switch is convenient and brilliantly innovative. You CAN buy at-least-as-good a laser for $50, but what you're paying for here is the engineering that went into the design.
on January 3, 2015
Great laser sight. Easy to install. Accurate for self defense. The extended slide take down bar does hang up in my Blackhawk Sherpa holster but works well in my Fobus, kydex and leather holster. So far no false activations inside holster.
on June 16, 2017
Great product. Only complaint is that it turns itself off occasionally after one or two shots.
on November 10, 2017
I really enjoyed this product...while it lasted, which wasn't very long. Maybe 2 months. The contact point somehow got rust on it, and the switch got gritty and it eventually stopped having enough contact to work. As far as functionality,I loved it and the concept. I have a Glock 26 so no rail for me, this was a good option. Just sad it didn't last long for the price I paid.
review image
on September 21, 2017
Spring on laser is not strong enough to completely cycle the weapon. After several shots had to manually Force the slide forward due to Spring not pulling slide completely shut round was sticking out! Could use major improvements on spring strength!
on March 11, 2018
Laser is OFF it keeps pointing high. Like the Actual red dot is way above my actual gun sites. And you can't flip it around because the connection only points 1 way. Save yourself the trouble and go crimson trace or just learn to shoot with the sites that come on the gun.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 19, 2016
Don't leave home without it.