- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4.8 x 1 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0070ISX36
- Item model number: CK-MS
- Batteries 2 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 88 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #442,979 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Laserlyte Bersa Thunder Laser .380 + .380 CK-MS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Auto-off feature prevents accidental activation and battery depletion
- Dual Mode programmable laser (pulse and constant)
- Ambidexterous activation
- Fits Thunder .380 and Thunder .380 Plus
- Made from durable glass filled nylon
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
LaserLyte proudly introduces the CK-MS for the popular personal defense pistols, the Bersa Thunder .380 and .380 Plus. The laser is easy and quick to mount on the Bersa trigger guard and snugs-up securely to the dust cover and simple to activate with the ambidextrous, ergonomic switch. The LaserLyte CK-MS laser is easily programmable to either constant on or pulse mode. Another great feature is the “auto-off” feature that displays a unique flash after 5-minutes of operation and automatically turns the unit off after 6-minutes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
You can see my results in the customer images.
I didn't have to remove the lasers to clean the guns. I am very happy with the performance of the Laserlyte and would recommend them highly for the Bersa 380.
I found that the lasers were easier to aim on strobe mode but I guess that is just my perception. Also, because of the better grip on the Thunder Plus, my aim was more accurate and consistent.
All in all, this was a good buy.
Easy to install.
Easy sighting adjustments with allen wrenches supplied.
Great for indoor/home defense.
Easy on off, with timer off.
Holsters available....sizes on website.
Horizontal adjustments ok...but vertical adjustments iffy.
Sighted it in and adjustment screw was sticking way out the bottom of the device. Putting the screw back in
puts the sight off slightly, but still usable, and MUCH better than nothing.
Aiming inside a room is ok...but at about 25 feet, the gun will shoot six inches low, no matter how much I adjust it....but will hit close enough.
Cannot be use outside during daylight hours. Just not bright enough. Can live with that.
Ok. I like it. Does the job indoors, or during darkness when iron sights are slow or useless.
Next one sent.... no nuts in the housing to screw the two halves together. Sent back for replacement.. Third try. Laser adjustable to spot of shot. Nuts intalled in the housing.. Flashing option on laser inoperable.. At least it is functional.
They are made 40 miles from my home. American made. (whatever). Get your act together laserlyte.