Lasko Heating Space Heater, Compact, Black
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.8 x 4.3 x 6.1 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KEEPS YOU WARM AT WORK – At 200-Watts and 682 BTUs, this low wattage mini space heater is ideal for use under the desk to keep your feet and legs warm. Best of all, because it’s low wattage, it won’t keep tripping the office circuit breaker every time you turn it on.
- YOUR PERSONAL SPACE HEATER – At 6 inches tall with a 4” x 4” footprint, this cute, small electric heater takes up minimal desktop space and is intended to heat up your immediate space at home or the office. Designed to warm you, not a room. For that, we recommend getting a Lasko 1500-Watt tower heater.
- EASY TO USE – No assembly required. Simply take it out of the box and plug it in to a standard 120v wall outlet. This energy-efficient, indoor ceramic heater draws about 2 amps and turns on with a flip of a switch. Compact and portable, MyHeat comes with a 6-foot cord and a 2-pronged plug. It’s also easily stored when not in use.
- YEAR ROUND USE – Tired of always being cold at work in the winter? Is your cube right under the AC vent in the summer? If this sounds familiar, then this little heater is just what you need to keep you comfortable year-round. Produces a quiet, white noise that won’t disrupt your co-workers. MyHeat is available in 4 fun colors (black, white, blue, and purple) and makes for a great gift.
- TRUSTED FOR GENERATIONS – Lasko has been making quality products for over 100 years. MyHeat is ETL Listed and comes with Automatic Overheat Protection. The on/off switch lights up to let you know the unit is on. The self-regulating, safe ceramic heating element keeps the exterior cool to the touch – taking the worry out of using the heater for long periods of time.
- Lower power useage saves on your energy bill and helps to elimanate tripping the circuit breaker if multiple heaters are used in an office setting.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An American Company Since 1906
Lasko has been creating great-looking, high-performing home comfort products in the U.S. and around the world for more than 100 years. The company has grown to an international organization and market leader in portable fans and ceramic heaters including room fans, high velocity fans, ceramic, low-profile heaters and many more.
MyHeat 200-Watt Personal Ceramic Space Heater
Lasko's MyHeat personal heater series provides concentrated personal heat that's ideal for your desktop or by your favorite easy chair. Provides safe ceramic warmth while only using budget-friendly 200 watts of power.
- The ceramic heating element heats up quickly, and the built-in fan quietly distributes the warm air
- Uses only 200 watts of power
- Easily portable, plus built-in safety features
Perfect for Working From Home!
This compact space heater is perfect for the home office, desktop, table or kitchen counter.
Manual, On/Off Controls
Simple controls to change the heater On and Off. The 200 Watt heater is energy-saving in a small space.
This personal heater boasts 200 watts of power, a compact design that takes up little desk space and comes equipped with built-in safety features.
Small and Efficient
This personal electric space heater comes fully assembled and ready to use out of the box. It fits perfectly on a desktop and weighs under 3 pounds so it's easily portable.
Features a 6 Foot Power Cord
The MyHeat personal heater features a 6 foot power cord with a 2-prong plug and is ETL Listed.
Built-in Safety Features
Built-in safety features, including overheat protection, self-regulating ceramic element, and cool-touch housing
|Subcategory||Tabletop and Compact||Tabletop and Compact||Tabletop and Compact||Tabletop and Compact|
|POWER / WATTS||200||200||1500 / 900||1500 / 900|
|CONTROLS TYPE||Manual controls||Manual controls||Manual controls||Manual controls|
|SPEEDS / SETTINGS||On/Off||ON/OFF||2 heat setting, plus fan only||High Heat, Low Heat, Fan Only|
Lasko’s MyHeat personal heater series provides concentrated personal heat that’s ideal for your desktop or by your favorite easy chair. Provides safe ceramic warmth while only using budget-friendly 200 watts of power.
Additional features include:
- Ceramic heat adds quick warmth with fan-powered delivery
- 200 watts of concentrated personal warmth
- Ceramic heat adds quick warmth with fan-powered delivery
- Compact size.
Compare with similar items
Honeywell HCE100B Heat Bud Ceramic Heater Black Energy Efficient Space Saving Portable Personal Heater With 2 Heat Settings for Home, School, Office
Mini Desk Heater, 400W Low Wattage Personal Ceramic Heater with Tip Over Protection for Office Table Indoors, Compact, Orange
Amazon Basics 500-Watt Ceramic Small Space Personal Mini Heater - Black
Lasko 754200 Ceramic Portable Space Heater, Silver
Lasko CD08200 Small Portable Ceramic Space Heater for Bathroom and Indoor Home Use, White
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Brilliant Light Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.80 x 4.30 x 6.10 inches||5.00 x 4.00 x 7.75 inches||6.30 x 3.15 x 6.30 inches||5.87 x 3.20 x 6.00 inches||6.00 x 3.70 x 9.20 inches||6.25 x 6.25 x 8.00 inches|
|Item Weight||1.00 lbs||1.05 lbs||—||1.43 lbs||1.00 lbs||3.35 lbs|
|Wattage||200 watts||250 watts||400.0 watts||500 watts||1||1500 watts|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used this exact model for 4 years now in my office for 6-8 hours a day every single week day (I'm a cold person - sue me). No issues with tripping the breakers (and we all use heaters).
This is meant to be by your side or aimed at your hands/feet. This is not going to sit 5 ft away and keep you warm unless you keep the door closed for an hour or more. This has been the perfect solution to keep my extremities warm without having to heat my entire office up. I even use this in the summer when the rest of the office has the AC set at a low temperature.
It is amazing that on top of wading through the fake reviews we also have to read through ignorant people bitching about a product they didn't bother to read the description on or have ridiculous expectations of.
$20 bucks is well worth the FOUR years I have so far out of this and it is still going strong.
To sum up: Keeps my toes warm, didn't burn down my office and kill the people in the four apartments upstairs in their sleep. Five stars.
It is pretty quiet and actually pumps out a bit more heat than I thought! My cubicle is about 6'x10', with myself and the heater at one end with 3 walls, and then the 4th (6') side is open and leads to a larger area. This does a great job at heating probably 6'x6', then it's not as strong when you are closer to the open side of the cube, but the heat is still felt.
It's nice and compact too, I could have it at my feet or on top of my desk to warm my cold keyboard fingers. The cord is long enough to have it move about a bit. OH and just to make note, this is NOT plugged into USB, just your normal wall outlet. All in all a worthy little investment.
Top reviews from other countries
If you are looking for a space heater that will heat up a whole room then this item is probably not for you. It's very tiny and could probably heat up a small enclosed office room but nothing bigger than that.
Love this product though!
el ventilador que ayudaba a dispersar el calor se ha descompuesto así que el calor solo se queda en una sola area, tendré que repararlo o desecharlo. Qué lástima!
Por las calificaciones que leí pensé que iba a calentar mi habitación muy rápido, pero no, tuve que encontrar un punto en mi habitación para que echara el calor y que no se filtrara por el vidrio de la ventana, hay que darle tiempo, alrededor de una hora; el aire caliente lo avienta inclinado hacia arriba, no se si sea la funcionalidad real o error de fábrica, pero lo puse en una mesa baja en la esquina de mi habitación a la altura de las rodillas para que aventara el aire en medio. Pero ya empezando a calentar se siente muy confortable. No es una ráfaga de aire caliente, sino que es un viento muy ligero que no molesta. Si me gustó por el precio que pagué, muy práctico, bonito y discreto.