Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Lasko 2554 Wind Curve Tower Fan with Remote Contro..." and save 73% off the $162.11 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Lasko 2554 Wind Curve Tower Fan with Remote Control and Fresh Air Ionizer, Silver Woodgrain
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High reaching 42.5" tower fan features 3 quiet speeds with widespread, optional oscillation for maximum air delivery and a small footprint to optimize your space
- Fresh Air Ionizer option boosts air quality by emitting negative ions that reduce static electricity and trap fine air pollutants such as pollen, mold, and dust
- Sophisticated Wind Curve design and woodgrain accents blend seamlessly with any décor so you can bring fresh air and comfort to any room in your home
- Designed to make cooling a breeze; Includes remote control, convenient carry handle, electronic controls, and energy saving 7.5 hour auto shut-off timer
- Engineered and designed in the United States; E.T.L. listed with patented safety fuse technology, includes 1 year limited warranty (See product description for additional item details)
This product is available as Certified Refurbished.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Lasko Wind Curve Fan
Designed with refined accents and a sophisticated profile, this space-saver will cool & freshen any room.
The Wind Curve Profile design ensures that, not only will this fan keep your home more comfortable, it will also blend elegantly into your decor.
Why Use a Tower Fan with Fresh Air Ionizer?
The built-in ionizer adds millions of negative ions to the air, creating a fresh air feeling like the great outdoors
A space-saving tower design with optional oscillation spreads fresh air throughout the room quickly & quietly
When used 4 feet from surrounding walls and furniture, it's highly effective at making the air in your room feel cool, fresh, and clean.
Lasko Wind Curve with Fresh Air Ionizer
Relax and enjoy a breath of fresh air - The Lasko Wind Curve is ready to provide a cooling breeze and freshen any room in your home with its sophisticated, space-saving design. At 42.5"" in height, this oscillating tower fan provides quiet, high reaching and widespread air circulation.
Fresh Air Ionizer option helps combat air pollution in your home by emitting millions of negative ions that trap fine air contaminants such as pollen, mold, and dust. This feature is ideal for those with allergies, asthma, or breathing sensitivities and creates a fresh, outdoor feel.
Multi-function remote allows you to power the fan on or off and adjust fan speed, auto-timer, fresh air ionizer, and oscillation settings from anywhere in the room.
- Built-in carry handle
- High-reaching tower design for maximum air delivery
- 3 quiet speeds
- The Blue Plug Patented safety fuse technology
- Simple assembly required
- E.T.L. listed
Size/Height - 13""L x 13""W x 42.5""H
Weight - 15.5 lbs.
Remote - Yes
Controls - Electronic controls
Oscillation - Widespread oscillation
Timer - 7.5-hour timer
Lasko Metal Products was founded in 1906 by Henry Lasko in Philadelphia. As America moved to the suburbs in the mid-20th century, Lasko expanded into small appliances, fans, and household portable heaters. From there, the company added manufacturing locations in Tennessee and Texas.
Today, Lasko is an international organization and a market leader in home comfort products. A lot has changed in the past 100 years, but one thing remains the same: our deep-rooted commitment to quality and value. We take pride in providing our consumers with great-looking, high-performance products.
It's built for comfort and it's built to last, it's a Lasko.