Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater with Digital Display and Remote Control
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1500 watts of comfort, fully asembled. 8.5" x 7.25" x 23" tall
- Top-access push-button controls with digital display; low/high speed settings
- Widespread oscillation; programmable thermostat; 8-hour timer; ETL listed
- Heat shutoff function for internal device and external ambient temperatures
- Please see product use guide for safety information and shutoff feature usage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control, Model 755320
Safe Ceramic Comfort for Your Home
With 1500 watts of comforting warmth and widespread oscillation, this effective heater will take the chill out of your room. Comes fully-assembled with a 3-year limited warranty.
Save on Overall Heating Costs
Use a portable heater to warm the room you're in and lower your whole-house thermostat. This can also reduce wear and tear on your main heating system.
Ceramic Safe Heat: The Lasko Ceramic Heater Advantage
- Ceramic element is self-regulating for enhanced safety
- Lasko heaters provide the maximum heat at 1500 watts
- Additional safety with automatic overheat protection
- Lasko ceramic heaters are warm and comforting
Easy to Use Controls
Set the electronic thermostat automatically regulate to your desired temperature or select from 2 heat settings. Plus an 8-hour auto-off timer provides extra convenience.
Safety and Convenience
Features a convenient multi-function remote control, plus a safe ceramic element, overheat protection, and cool-touch exterior.
Warmth Where You Need It
Built-in carry handle allows for easy relocation. Just plug directly into an outlet and get cozy.
Lasko's #755320 Tower Heater with multi-function remote control will effectively warm any room with style. Digital controls are easy to use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: THIS HEATER SHOULD BE THE ONLY ITEM USED ON A SINGLE 15 AMP CIRCUIT AND WILL HAVE NO THERMOSTAT FUNCTION ON THE LOW SETTING!
I returned it and ordered the Lasko 5307 which has a manual thermostat that works on both high and low setting. It should only be used on a 15 amp circuit on low setting with no more additional items added totaling added over 500 watts.
The number one cause of house fires is due to space heaters because of electrical circuit overload and/or tipping over without tip over auto shutdown. Neither of these heaters have tip over auto shutoff.
The best features about this heater are:
- It's QUIET!!!
Really!! We have tried many heaters in our RV and house over the years and they tend to be so noisy. The model we tried before purchasing the Lasko was so noisy we had to crank the tv volume up to hear over it. This Lasko seems to be about as quiet as a fan could be.
- It has an automatic thermostat you can set.
This model has a high/low and auto setting. The high/low settings are not thermostat controlled. You simply choose hotter or less hot air. :) The auto setting allows you to set the thermostat to the temperature you desire. It seems reasonably "accurate". That is, the temperature it displays is within 3-4 degrees of the other thermometers I have around the room. Once you set the thermostat, the heater cycles on/off, just like you would expect. This is a great way to keep the room at your target temperature. We use this mode every night.
- It oscillates.
This sounds like a silly feature to list, but it makes a big difference in heating up a room. The previous heaters we've had did not oscillate. Therefore, the area directly in front of the heater was warmed, but the rest of the room was not. The oscillation really helps get the heat moved around the room so that you are not creating hot and cold spots. We always turn on the oscillation to heat the room. I am sold on that feature and would not buy another heater in the future unless it oscillated.
- It has a remote control.
The only thing that would make it better is if you could see the settings on the remote instead of having to look at the top of the heater. But, if they did that, the cost would go up. So, I'm happy with this remote given the price of the unit.
There are a couple of negatives about this heater:
- To me, it is annoying that it beeps for every setting you change. This may be a problem if you plan to use it in your bedroom and change settings while someone is asleep. The beeping is really apparent when you want to change the thermostat. When you unplug the heater, it resets itself to 75 degrees. So, if you then want to set it to 60 degrees, you are going to hear 15 LOUD beeps. Turn it on - beep. Choose oscillate - beep. Change to auto setting - beep. Decide to up the temperature by 3 degrees during the night - beep, beep, beep... and your partner is now awake! You get the idea. :) I assume Lasko designed the beep so that you would know you changed something while clicking the remote control. But, it's so loud they should either make it softer or give you an option to turn it off.
- There is no "fan only" setting.
It seems like most heaters I've purchased in the past have a fan only setting. I'm not sure why this one does not. Since you have the big unit sitting there in your room, it would be nice if it could be used to circulate air during the day when it's warmer, and then heat at night once the temps have dropped. Since we are using this heater in our RV, it's more noticeable to me since we need to have space for the both the heater and a fan. Oh well.
Overall, we love this heater and would buy it again.
I rate it at 4.5 stars.
(PS - we bought it at a local store, not via Amazon, so I can't comment on shipping).
UPDATE 1/18/2010: We've had this heater about 1 year now and it's still going strong. One thing I've noticed is that it will build up lint (Ummm... ok, cat & dog fur...). I wish there was a filter we could access and clean more directly. Oh well, other than that this heater is still doing great.
Most recent customer reviews
Pros: I like that it produces heat quickly and it seems to be fairly safe. The remote control works well.Read more