Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 186 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 191 reviews
on March 7, 2017
Well made belt and fully adjustable, but it does have its drawbacks. The only one worth mentioning is it can be a little slow in getting it off, as in the case where you really have to drop the pants fast aka having the runs. The Velcro section makes it difficult to secure and route under the last belt hoop due to its length so I just wrap the the top of the belt over the last hoop and secure it that way.
on November 21, 2013
Im a rookie Wildland Firefighter and my instructor use to have this belt so he recommended it. It came in today and I ordered a Large; Im about a 40" waist (and losing). It fits perfect to where I'll have room to shorten it or widen if my waist changes any. The material has a nice heavy duty to it; I dont expect this belt to wear or tear anytime soon.
on January 26, 2017
I wear a 34" waist and the belt and fits perfectly. If you are 36+ the medium will be a better size. An added bonus is that there is 5" or so of loop velcro unused when I secure the belt. This leaves room to velcro a 5 round shotgun strip, which I think is super cool The buckle works like a charm and the belt feels very secure. Because of the design, it can be adjusted to any size I like and made extra snug if I am carrying tools.
on February 22, 2015
This is my second belt from the exact same design. I love it, I don't per-say need to have the tactical belt that these guys are marketed as but I am very hard on my belts. The only reason this is my second is because I love the first one so much I gave it to my brother to use since he suffers from the same genetic abnormality Lack-of-Buttocks. This belt and its predecessor are the only belts that have prevented my pants from slipping and showing my darer to any unfortunate fools that were around at the time of the dependency. They do take some getting used to yet after the learning curve they are a great product that should last for many years.
on March 31, 2015
This is a great belt for the money as long as you don't expect it to be something it's not. This is not a high end riggers or smoke jumpers belt to be used as a rescue belt. This is a great belt for daily wear if you are an active person and work in the trades or a field where you need to be able to adjust your belt in small increments. I bought this to replace my leather belt that would stretch on hot days and not hold my pants up. This belt does not stretch or shrink and does not loosen up unless I want it to. Over all this is the best belt I own and that's compering it to some high end cobra buckle belts I've owned.
on April 24, 2017
sizing is weird xl is too large, L is too small and I have a 44" waist. But I love my XL belt, it's been my favorite belt of all time. Yes this is a review for the large, because I wanted a second belt and thought maybe I go down a size, but nope.
on October 12, 2014
Too flimsy, I took a risk with it since I could tell it had only three rows of stitching along the belt. It needs 5 rows. It isn't quite sturdy enough to carry much gear. I had reservations and gave it a try anyways.

My issue against the belt though, it quickly started to have threads start to unravel from the belt. If this happens within the first month for me, that is unacceptable.

Of minor issue, the lead portion of the belt is too long.
on July 22, 2016
I purchased this belt because it will be exposed to water from time-to-time and leather didn't seem appropriate because of that. The belt material itself appears impervious to water. That's good. However, the belt is adjustable because excess belt material is attached to the main belt body with velcro. The velcro is stitched to the belt. The stitching seems fine, but the patch itself frayed after 3 months. I have to glue the patch to the belt. I'm sorry but 3 months is not a sufficiently long life. The concept works. The execution leaves something to be desired.
on June 10, 2014
After wearing this belt for a few days I'm very happy with it. I took the advice of other reviewers and ordered a size smaller than I thought I needed and it fits just right. This belt might be overkill for casual use especially if you fasten and unfasten your belt frequently as it takes a few seconds longer than a standard belt due to the buckle and velcro configuration. I expected this so I'm sticking with a 5 star rating as the belt is exactly what I thought I was ordering and was represented to me accurately.

This is a well constructed, sturdy belt. I haven't had a problem with this belt not fitting through the loops of my clothes, even on light shorts but it could be an issue with small loops. The buckle is solid, has no sharp corners and feels like it could last a lifetime. In addition, the buckle is designed in such a way as to allow for a rope or carabiner to be attached. I don't know if this is intentional and I'm sure it's not an approved use but if you needed to raise or lower a load and had no other options it would be a good last resort. The nylon webbing of this belt is strong and high-quality. I'm confident that in a pinch this belt would support my body weight. After fastening the buckle the tail of the belt is secured to the tight portion of the belt with velcro type hook and loop fasteners. This helps the belt stay tight and prevents a loose tail from flapping around. I have not tried this belt in CCW applications but my impression is that it will work very well.
on July 18, 2017
My wife says only kids wear Velcro belts, but I say what kid wears a belt that you could hang a truck from? This thing is awesome, but maybe don't wear it to the red carpet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.