Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 121 reviews
on August 26, 2016
Not as good as "First Day Jitters" but absolutely worth buying. I wish I had bought this before the school year ended. In a few days I will be re=reading "First Day Jitters" to my students so it will be a long time before I read this to them. I am going to look for other books by this author because I like the way she writes about both teachers & students. The kiddos also appreciate this.
on May 22, 2012
I purchased 2 of these books based on some of the positive reviews. I was hoping to give them to my children's teachers as part of their end of the year gift. I am a former teacher and illustrator, so I am admittedly very picky... Maybe TOO picky! The book is fine, but nothing spectacular. I think I will still have the students in the class sign it and give it to their teachers. But I prefer my usual standbys: Mrs. Spitzer's Garden or It's a Fine, Fine School. Write a note inside, have your child write a note or draw a picture, and paste a photo in it. The teacher will love it! :)
on June 20, 2017
Such a great book. Can't wait to share it with my class at the end of a school year. Illustrations are phenomenal. I love the kids version of a last day...versus a teachers view.
on July 14, 2017
Great book for the end of the school. Students spent majority of the book tearing up and then laughing hysterically at end.
on April 20, 2017
I love these books and I am so excited to read it to my first class on our last day!
on May 14, 2017
Great gift for teachers and student teachers, especially when paired with First Day Jitters!
on July 15, 2017
I wanted to share with my students how teachers feel about summer vacation!
on June 11, 2017
I read it in my daycare,the kids loved the story
on July 1, 2015
Love this book, I bought as a gift for my coworker and good friend, after two years working together, it was time to say goodbye, she loved the book and now is one of her favorites. I really liked the illustration. You can't go wrong with this books. Our kids had so much fun listening to the whole story. I defenetly recomend this.
on February 10, 2017
My students are going to love this story. They loved First Day Jitterz. What a great way to end the year than with this book.