- Paperback: 388 pages
- Publisher: thewordverve inc (April 17, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1941251897
- ISBN-13: 978-1941251898
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 50 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #149,753 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Last Exit to Montauk Paperback – April 17, 2017
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"A romance that begins in the heat of a Long Island summer bares two young souls to new love, intimacy, and tragedy. Highly recommended!"
- Lawrence Kelter, bestselling author of BACK TO BROOKLYN, the sequel to My Cousin Vinny
"Raw, real, and packed with heartfelt emotion, Last Exit to Montauk is a sentimental love story of a whirlwind romance that stands the test of time, spinning the perfect tale of the challenges and awkwardness of love at first sight. One minute you'll laugh, the next you'll reach for a tissue. Full of twists and turns, the unforeseen twist at the end wrenches your heart, leaving you breathless, and reminding us all just how precious life truly is. We all have but one life. The magic is found in living it."
- Cheryl Bradshaw, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Sloane Monroe mysteries
"Vega's account of first love is so authentic it's hard to believe he wasn't seventeen when he wrote it. Last Exit to Montauk will have you reminiscing about summers as a teenager and all the foibles and joys of those times. With references to the 1980s that ground you and an ending that doesn't pull any emotional punches, this books keeps you turning the pages."
- Elena Stowell, author of Flowing with the Go and co-founder of the Carly Stowell Foundation (carlystowellfoundation.countmein.com)
"I loved the book and cried at the end. It was a wonderful heartwarming tale of an adolescent boy and his heart. I loved the characters and could relate, as I am a fellow Long Islander. The references to the 1980s are great."
- Nancy O'Hara, early reviewer
"It brought back some great memories of high school. I felt very 'seventeen,' which was a fun way to feel during the week of my fiftieth birthday. I can't even guess how many times I literally laughed out loud. I was expecting a great book and was definitely not disappointed."
- Karen Nelson, early reviewer
"I loved the '80s memories of Friendly's fribbles, Spencer's Gifts, the music, movies, etc. I have lots of family in Long Island and grew up going there all my life, and I feel like he nailed the Long Island '80s vibe of malls and beach days. The book has great nostalgia for me, especially given the world we live in today with constant social media and everyone on their phones. It was a great escape!"
- Danielle Boniauto, early reviewer