- File Size: 96 KB
- Print Length: 24 pages
- Publication Date: July 13, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008L82SLM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #344,339 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Last Fair Deal Gone Down (Nick Travers) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It all began with this book, this short story, "Last Fair Deal Gone Down," in which Nick Travers bursts on the literary scene for the first time.
This was Atkins' first story, one that stayed in his desk (or in his computer) for 18 years or so, until Amazon with its Kindle Shorts series began looking for good short stories.
Thus, this story has come to light, and that's a good thing. This is a story that deserves to be read. It's much too good to remain on a computer or in a filing cabinet.
If you like Ace Atkins don't miss it; if you like Nick Travers don't miss it.
And if you are looking for a good writers and good characters to follow, try Ace Aktins and his Nick Travers and Quinn Colson series. You'll be glad you did.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love a good mystery, but foul language is a real affront to me. After the first few chapters, I decided my time would be better spent elsewhere. Read morePublished on July 21, 2013 by Patti Free
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Hard-Boiled
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Noir
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Hard-Boiled