Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 28, 2013
Marnie made some judgements about a friend's choices that caused a big rift in her group of friends. Years later, she finds herself making a similar choice and becomes conflicted about it. Dylan is the ex-fiance of Marnie's best friend and many girl's dream guy...handsome, wealthy, well connected, and a gentleman. Who would have thought one night would change everything for the two of them? Another really enjoyable story in the series. I love how all the stories seem as if one person had written them. I liked this story a lot once it got going. I love the interactions between characters and this one was great with that. It just took a little bit at the beginning to get out of Marnie's head and on to the conversations but once it did...It was great. I loved all the characters and am sad to have finished the series. Definitely reading this series again in the future.
on April 9, 2016
This series has definitely been a fun read. Marnie the southern belle with some spice was fun to read. And easy to relate. She finds herself in a triangle with Dylan, but of her on doing. It was fun to see how they fall for each other. This book gives you a twist of sexy with a twist of seriousness. It's nice to rumple a man who is set in his ways. I loved the interaction of the main characters, and the secondaries. Great read and these writers worked amazingly in this series.
on December 5, 2013
So we've been through the whole Reese and Mason, Reese and Dylan, back to Reese and Mason, Cassie and Tuck, Gina and Carter, Gina and an man, back to Gina and Carter, and now Marnie gets her shot at Dylan.

I liked Dylan in Reese's story and how he stepped aside when it was obvious she still had feelings for Mason. Marnie has been more in the background and we didn't really get to know her until this story. The relationship built slowly but when it came down to the wire it was good to see that when someone is worth fighting for the fight will happen.

This has been a good series even if it was quite soap-oprea-ish with the back and forth between people and the worries over who belongs to whom.
on January 13, 2017
I liked the first book in the series better--I really liked Dylan in that book and I didn't connect with him as much in this book. He was so nice in the other book and I'm glad to see he got his own story. I liked Marnie, too, but Book One was my favorite.
on November 10, 2013
Marnie had slot land on her after Cassies wedding she lost her job her brother was in love with Gina and she had lost hi baby. She stayed and drank after the reception. Dylon Resses ex stayed too. They went home and things happened after that. She got the job at Dylan's cooperation. He didn't want a long time relationship,neither did Marnie but it happened. A good series about 4 college friends who find love.
on December 20, 2013
Each book in this series is about one of the girls in a group of college friends. Each girl has their own personality. This one is the last, and incorporates the characters in the previous books. I enjoyed each one, how they blended together, and would recommend each one be read in order, although you miss nothing when reading them separately.
on December 18, 2013
I don't remember reading a series like this with different authors. I enjoyed the premise and each author gave her characters a different feel and yet, the characters kept in character in each book. I can only imagine that the authors had to stay in touch with each other to get that right. I've recommended the series to my friends.
on July 14, 2014
This was a great ending to a wonderful series. It was such a feel good read. Loved the storyline, enjoyable, just what you need from a book sometimes. Not overly dramatic but not so easy to make you bored. Simply put it was just right!
on November 9, 2013
Have you ever been just too proper? The heroine of this book learns a valuable lesson about being just to prim and proper and when she figures it out she wins back her friends and gets the guy! Quick and enjoyable read.
on October 19, 2013
This is the last in a series. I enjoyed all four books. Enjoyed the how the friendship of the four girls was renewed and the romance each had with the men they love.