Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The Last Kiss
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 13, 2014
I bought this soundtrack for one song (Paperweight) that I loved & couldn't purchase without the whole soundtrack. I was really excited to find out that it wasn't a waste of money. I love most of the songs on here. It's well worth the money! Highly recommended if you like coffee house/Indie type of music. Love it!
on August 26, 2015
Zach Graff always picks amazing soundtracks. I loved Garden State's music- check it out for sure. This one was just ok. Music is very subjective so you have to check it out for yourself to see if you'll like it.
on December 19, 2016
Great soundtrack.
on October 28, 2006
This soundtrack is a treat - unique textures and tones that I would not otherwise have the time to discover on my own. "Garden State" is similarly a GEM in a sea of CZ (both the soundtrack and the film). Zach, you are smart, funny, and have excellent music instincts. Thank you for enriching my life with music AND laughter.
2 helpful votes
on August 14, 2014
I'm not usually into soundtracks but this came highly recommended and I am doing the same.
on July 30, 2015
Love it
on September 13, 2007
What a fantastic cd. I purchased the movie on a whim and fell in love with the music. I have had the soundtrack in my car for almost two months and I am still loving it.

The cd has a mellow vibe that is calming and some of the songs are incredibly beautiful. I repeat the last song every time I play the cd.
on January 3, 2007
This soundtrack is AMAZING. . . It ties Garden State in terms of Amazing. . . ness. . .

The way all the songs fit almost perfectly in every scene is absolutely astounding and even the lyrics make the film what it is and the music by it self is just as entertaining and meaningful as the movie.
on September 13, 2010
I loved this movie and I have LOVED this CD. It has such a great mix of artists and brings me right back to every scene of the movie. 'Hide and Seek' is my favorite song. Great addition ot any CD collection.
on January 6, 2007
As with the Garden State soundtrack and the show Scrubs, Zach Braff picks more winners. You can hear songs off this soundtrack ripped and put on Grey's Anatomy. This is an excellent chilling out/rainy day CD to have in your changer at all times.